This Is Not What It Is.

XVIII

I wake up and move Austin’s arm from around me. I get out of bed. I walk into the kitchen. I feed Tux, he keeps meowing at me. I kiss his head then I walk back to the bedroom. Austin is sprawled out on the bed. I get back on the bed. I crawl under the sheets. I pull down his boxers. I took his morning wood in my hand. I dip my head down, wrapping my lips around the head. I suck gently. I feel him throb in my mouth and his hand slide into my hair. I bob my head up and down as I feel is dick throb in my mouth. I pump him as I suck. Noises slips from his mouth, I can’t help but smirk. His back curves up, as I keep my head going. As I keep my head bobbing, I hear a faint “I’m going to come.” I keep my head bobbing and he releases his load into my mouth. I move my mouth from his dick. I crawl up back up. I get up and go to the bathroom and spit into the sink. It taste sort of gross. Austin was smirk as I got up. I brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth. I go back to the bedroom. I lay with Austin.

“Thank you,” He mumbles.
“You don’t have to thank me,” I say quietly.
“I love you,” Austin whispers.
“I love you too,” I whisper back, “Make me food.”
“What do you want?”
“Mmmm just like some bacon and eggs.”
“Okay, I can do that.”
“Thank you babe.”

Austin gets up and fix his boxers. I laugh as I sit up. I love him. He’s got a cute morning look to him. He comes back with food about 15 minute. He puts the plates on the bed side table. He sits with me and hands me a plate. We eat and I end up curled up in his side.

“I love you,” I say quietly.
“I love you too,” He says.
“Is this working, like you living with me?” I ask quietly.
“I think it is,” Austin answers.
“You just like that I woke you up with a blow job,” I mumble.
“Well, it was a plus. However, I love you with all my heart. I mean it. One day we are going to get married and have a successful marriage,” Austin says seriously.
“You promise?” I ask quietly.
“With all my heart baby girl,” He answers with a small kiss getting pressed on my lips.
“I love you so much,” I say.
“I love you too so much,” Austin says, “I have to go back to LA tomorrow for a bit.”
“Why?”
“I have an appointment with my hear doctor.”
“Can I go with you? I could visit my folks.”
“Yes babe you can. I’ll get you a ticket.”
“Okay, baby. I need to text Isabella to see if she can watch Tux.”

He gets his phone from the bedside table on his side. I grab mine from the bedside table on my side. I send Isabella a text.

Super Short Notice!!!: Can you watch Tux starting tomorrow till…whenever we get back from LA. Austin has an appointment with his heart doctor and I want to go with him.

But JoshyPooh is going tour and I am going with him :c Ask Iris.
I text Iris real quick text.

Super Short Notice!!!: Can you watch Tux starting tomorrow till…whenever we get back from LA. Austin has an appointment with his heart doctor and I want to go with him.

Iris texted me back after a bit.

Yes babe I can. c: Just let me know when y’all are coming back.

Austin had pulled out hip laptop and had the tickets pulled up.

“Where can I print?” He asks.
“Down in the studio,” I answer.
“Alright, I will be right back,” Austin says as he gets up. He walks out.

I get up and grab my stuff to shower. I walk out to my bathroom. I start the shower and shed my clothes. I feel the water and feel it get warmer. I get in. I feel the warm water hit my skin. I stood under the stream, enjoying the warmth. I open my eyes and see Austin step in. I just smile. He smiles back, switching out positions. I could feel his soft brown eyes scan over my body. He takes in all my scars and the tattoos that I have littering my body. I lean in and kiss him. His hands rests on my hips. He kisses me back. I knew where this was leading and I was okay with it. We kiss and Austin manages to pin me against the wall. He lifts me up and I wrap legs around his waist. He pulls away gently.

“Are you sure?” He asks.
“Yes, I am sure,” I answer, “Just pull out before you…”
“Okay babe,” He says as he kisses my lips gently.

I kiss him as one of his hands slide down to my pussy. He rubs my clit gently, which causes me to moan quietly against his lips and my back arches a bit. I could feel his smirk against my lip. He continues to rub my clit. I continue to moan into his mouth. Soon his hand leaves my clit, and then I feel him fill me up perfectly. I let out a small moan. He thrusts and I fill up the bathroom with my moans. Repetitive motion, feeling of lust, moans and groans are the soundtrack. It was so good. I make a small whining as he continues, his name slipping my lip. I tilt my head back and my back arches. I moan loudly as I release around his member. He thrusts out my orgasm, which was just long enough for his happen. He pulls out and I get down on my knees. I quickly wrap my lips around his tip, sucking hard then slowly bobbing my head. This was enough to send him over the edge. I feel his salty release. My hand wraps around the base, giving a few pumps so he can ride out his orgasm. He soon removes me from his mouth. I quickly spit the semen into the drain. He pulls me up and kisses my lips gently. I kiss him back gently. We actually shower now. Austin cleans me and I clean him. We get out and wrap ourselves in our towels. We dry off and walk into the bedroom. Austin was kissing my neck gently, I knew he wanted more. I knew secret that I was his newest addiction. He didn’t say it, but surely acted like it.

“Mmm, Austin in a minute,” I mumble.
“Okay,” He says simply.

I pulled my hair into a pony tail and I get on the bed, making the ‘come here’ motion at him. He gets on the bed. We kiss gently. He manages to pin me against the bed in a dominate way, which was pretty damn hot. He pulls away from the kiss.

“Condoms?” He asks.
“Bedside table,” I answer.

He hurries to it and pulls open the drawer. He grabs one and close the drawer. He opens it and slides it on. We kiss again, this time there was passion. I loved it. He lifts my leg to spread them then he slides in. I moan quietly when he slides in. Our hands find each other and we laces our fingers together. He starts his thrust and I start to moan gently. I close my eyes as I moan more. Repetitive motion, feeling of lust, moans and groans are the soundtrack. I am his addiction. He is mine. I moan loudly as I feel an overwhelming amount of pleasure. My back arches and my hands grip on to his tightly. I moan his name. I release around the latex. It more intense this time around. He continues to thrust, so I can ride out my orgasm. As soon as mine ended his began, one deep thrust, which earned a moan from me, as he held his position, groans leaving his lips. His hips thrust a bit from time to time, riding out his orgasm. He slowly pulls out. I open my eyes as I look at him. He just looks back at me. That felt like love making. This was a whole new step in our relationship. He knew it. He leans back as he pulls off the condom. He ties it close, getting up, and throw it away in the waste bin. I slowly get off the bed. I slip on my boy short underwear and a bra that sort of matches. I throw on a crop top and a pair of skinny jeans. He slides on boxers and a Slip Knot shirt. He slides on his skinnies jean and socks.

“I love you,” I say as I walk to him.
“I love you too,” He says as he wraps his arms around me.
I toss my arms around his neck, “There was passion in that last kiss, in that last sex round. Like a lot of passion.”
“Yeah, I know. It was amazing,” He says as he looks down at me.
“I loved it and I love you,” I say was I curl into his chest, inhaling his deodorant of Old Spice.
“I did too babe. I love you too,” He hums and pulls me close to him.

We let go and Austin goes off to the kitchen. I grabbed the dishes from breakfast and go to the kitchen. I load up the dish washer. I start the dish washer. I jump on the counter as Austin makes a sandwich.

“Make me one?” I ask with a pout.
“This is so backwards, but sure,” He answers before finish making his sandwich. 
“Thank you babe,” I say with a smile.
“No problem love,” He says as he starts my sandwich.

I watch him make my sandwich I am a bit anal about my sandwiches. Mayo, meat, cheese, mayo, then chips in the middle. I watch him make my sandwich they way I like it. Wow, he knows me so well. He hands me my sandwich. He gets up next to me. We eat peacefully. I attempt small talk.

“When do we leave tomorrow?” I ask.
“About 10am. So, be ready by then and we’ll take a taxi into Philly,” He replies.
“The best place to fly into is Baltimore,” I say.
“Well. the tickets are from Philly to LA,” He states.
“Just so you know for next time babe,” I remark.
“Alright, I’ll do that next time,” He says.
“Cool,” I say with a smile.

We finish eating. I volunteer to do laundry. Austin and I both have a lot of darks so sorting was easy. Austin was watching sports, baseball I believe. I sat with him, I was enjoying this so much. It was comfortable. He slide his arm around me. I reach for the remote.

“No,” He says and he gently smacks my hand.
“But…” I pout at him, “I need to get my fill of the Kardashians.”
“The game is almost over,” He informs me with his own pout.
“Fine meanie,” I say as I climb into his lap.
“Meanie Austin, thats me,” He says.

I take out my phone and take a picture of him and I. I post it to Twitter.

@PhoeEllaDeath: Austin the Meanie. Won’t let me watch the Kardashians. :c @AustinCarlile pic.twit.com/fd81pg59

I hear Austin’s phone chime. I just smile as he checks it.

@AustinCarlile: @PhoeEllaDeath Baseball > Kardashians. #Fact

“I hate you,” I mumble.
“You do not, you love me,” He says with a smile.
“Forever and ever baby,” I say with a smile.

I get up and walk to the washer dryer room. I throw everything from the washer and into the dryer. Everything is in the dryer. I decide to call my mom real quick.

“Hello?” Mom says when she answers.
“Hey mom, I’m coming into town tomorrow,” I say.
“Oh great, I’ll clean up,” Mom says.
“I’ll probably stay at Austin’s for the week.”
“Alright baby, but we’ll clean up the guess room just in case.”
“Thanks mom. Austin and I will drop by after his heart appointment.”
“Okay, baby. We will see you then.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too baby girl.”
“Bye mom.”
“Buh-bye baby.”

I hang up and walk back into the living room. I sit with Austin. I notice on the TV that E! Network was on and Kardashians. He’s seriously the best. I move into his lap.

“You are amazing,” I say with a smile.
“You are,” Austin says sweetly.

We watch about two episodes before I get up and finish up the laundry. I bring the basket back to the living room. Austin and I folded the clothes. I was too busy watching to actually fold decently. We finish folding and then we pack up our clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was going to be chapter 19 because I was going make chapter 18 in Austin's POV but oh well.