This Is Not What It Is.

IV

My hair is up in a pony tail. I have on my favorite pair of skinny jeans, baggy shirt, and my black toms. I just threw on foundation. eye liner, and mascara. I was nervous about going out with Austin.. He had sent me a text like 10 minutes ago that he'd be here at ten. We are staying at a hotel cause day off and we were at the next venue already in Utah. I looked at my phone. "9:30" lit up the phone. I grabbed a cigarette and my lighter. I walk outside and lit up my cigarette, one to calm the nerves. I finished the cigarette. I put it out and sighed quietly. Austin came to where I was.

"Hey Phoenix," Austin says.
"Hey Austin. There is nice little cafe, like down the street," I reply.
"Awesome...," He said with a slight smile on his face.

We headed toward the cafe. We both kept quiet. It was so awkward. I laughed to break the silence.

"What's so funny?" He questions.
"Nothing, just a bit of awkwardness..." I replied.
"You're so adorable," Austin mumbles.

I blushed lightly, looking down at my hands. We had approached the cafe and he held the door open for me. He's such a gentlemen. I walked in and Austin follows me in. I walked up to the counter, ordering my hot tea and looked over at Austin. His eyes were just scanning over the menu. i laughed quietly at the way he looked. He had the tip of his tongue hanging out. It was one of the most cutest thing's I've ever seen. He ruffles his hair back as he order. He takes out his wallet. I shake my head, taking his wallet from him.

"I got this," I mumble as I take out my wallet.
"No, I wanna pay," He says with a slight pout.
"We can go halfies," I say, handing him his wallet.
"Nope," He hand his card to the cashier, "All on my card."

I sighed quietly, watching him pay, not willing to protest. We shuffled over to where they hand out the drink, getting our drinks, and sit down at a table.

"So...,'' I said to start conversation.
"So, how did you get into the screaming?" He asks.
"Danny Worsnop," I smile and shrugs my shoulder, "You helped confirmed that I really want to do this."
"Really? Well, I feel flattered," He chimes in.
"It took 3 years to perfect...well as perfect as I can get my screaming," I nod, a bit embarrassed. I take a sip of my hot tea.
"I think it's amazing," He says.
"Thank you," I reply.
"You're welcome," He recoils. He takes a sip of whatever of whatever the hell he ordered, I wasn't paying attention.
A small laugh escapes my lips, "Austin?"
"Yes ma'am?" He replies with.
"How's everything going?" I ask.
"It's going alright. It could be better, but." He answers.

I nod and glance down at my hands. I look up at him, seeing Austin looking at me. I raise an eyebrow, questioning him slightly.

"You are challenging...," He comments.
"Is that...a good thing?" I ask, slightly offended.
"Yeah, I like challenging girls," he mumbles.
"I'm not challenging...I promise," I groan quietly, in annoyance.

He nods and drinks his drink. I drink my drink. We sat there in awkward silence for the rest of our drinks. We tossed our cups away and walked back to the hotel.

"I had fun," I said nodding.
"Me too," Austin comments.

He headed to the buses. I went up to our floor and got in my hotel room I am sharing with York. I climbed into my bed. I sniffled quietly. York shook my shoulder.

"You alright baby girl?" He asks.
"Austin said I'm challenging," I answer, looking at the bed sheets.
"You aren't challenging," he mumbled.
"Austin...thinks....I am," I sighed.
"I love you, Phoe. Fuck what Austin thinks of you."
"I hate him," I sniffles quietly.
"I'm sure you do," He lays himself next to me, "We can watch whatever movie you want and I'll order Chinese."

I look at him and nods at him. He was my best friend. I sat up to grab the remote. York left the room to ask the rest of the guys if they had restaurant menus. I picked out 'Smiley' because it's my favorite movie. There was a knock on the door, which puzzled me cause York did take a room key. I got up off the bed and walked to the door, opening it to see Alan's face.

"Hey, did your date with Austin go over well?" He asks.
"Austin said I'm challenging when I'm not," I answered honestly.
"I don't find you challenging," he comments.
"Thank you Alan. So why did you come around?" I ask trying to not sound rude.
"Austin came in our room and yelled 'I fucked it up.' I had to go see what happened," he answers.

I nodded. He nodded and left. I ran back to the bed and face planted onto it. I screams into my pillow out of frustration. I sit up looking at the TV as I pressed play. York came in the room.

"I ordered some food. It'll be here soon," he says, his eyes locking on the screen, "I hate Smiley."
"Deal with it," I mumbled.

He sighed and sat down next to you. I leant my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. I smile to myself. 10 minutes into the movie there was a knock on our door. York gets up and answers it. He pays the delivery guy then closes the door. He sits back on the bed. We dug right into the food and watched Smiley. My phone went off and I checked the message.

Austin: You know what's awesome? Sitting on top of tour bus with candles and take out food from somewhere!

I ignored the text and kept watching the movie. I started to fluttered my eyes closed slightly

----------

I woke up with my head on York's chest, his arms wrapped around me. I glared over at the clock and it read "10:45". It was dark outside so I assumed 10:45 pm. I looked at my phone. 4 text messages from Austin.

Austin: Alright, it's fine. I isn't think you'd come anyways.
Austin: Nothing like messing up a future relationship
Austin: Sorry that was suppose to be a tweet
Austin: Good night Phoenix

I sighed quietly, attached it to the phone charger, and slid my phone under my pillow. I closed my eyes drifting off into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shot sorry. I start hell in 4 days so slower updates. I have two language classes, an AP class, and drama class and I'm a drama officer