Status: getting sexy every monday

I'll Lift You Up, My Love

Dahvie the angel

it was just the brake of dawn when i awoke. now its 2:45 and I've been watching the sun rise. i am outside standing on my balcony watching the sun rise higher and higher into the sky. the greenery was beautiful. there was a Farly large forest behind our house. i could look at those wood all day. and just beyond those woods is a clearing with a visibly large lake.

i have always wanted to take a swim in it but i just never got around it. soon after that i feel a hand fall upon my shoulder. "its beautiful isn't it?" the sound of Mitch's voice makes me smile. Mitch lucker is a guardian angel. he is also gods right hand man. i nod and smile "yeah its very beautiful I love standing out here and watching the sunrise" I tell him full of joy.

I turn around completely facing him "hows Kenadee and Jolie?" I ask with a smile. he loves to talk about them he loves them more then his wings. and he loves his wings like A LOT!! he smiles "there doing good Kenadee loves to play with the other children. she's made a lot of friends and that makes me happy cause she's happy.

me and Jolie couldn't be better its nice to have them around again" he tells me. I smile and nod "lets go make breakfast for the others" I tell Mitch. he smiles and fallows me into the kitchen. in the kitchen we made the fallowing: baken, eggs, and chocolate chip pancakes. it was really fun cooking with him. he knew how to make it fun.

not too soon after we got done making the food the guys came down. I had 8 other people living in my house not including myself. 4 of them were girls. we have Andy, Ben, Chris, Kellin, Nia, Rena, Miranda, and Julia. they all filed in one by one saying a good morning and what not.

Andy immediately smiles at me. "morning Dahvie" he says with a hint of joy in him voice. "what's up with you man?" asks Kellin. I nod "yeah what's up with you Andy you've been bummed all week because of she who will not be named and now your happy. what's going on dude?" I stare him down so he gets the point. "I don't know I just have a good felling about today" he says with a smile.

I sigh and chuckle at him. "Dahvie did you make these pancakes there awesome?" Julia says with her mouth full. Mitch laughs. "him make these that's hilarious" he laughs. after a couple minutes he calms down. "I made them Julia" he says with a smile. she smiles back. "thanks Mitch its nice to see you again" her smile stays after that.

"I have to agree with Julia its good to have you around again man" Kellin says with a smile. "well its good to see you all again too" his smile grows bigger every second. "so Kellin what was that you were telling me yesterday about a new guest here?" I ask. he smiles and nods. "his name is Vic according to God" I nod and smile. "when do you think hell be here?" I ask.

he thinks about it for a minute. "I'm not sure but I know it will be soon" he says. he looks down at his hands then takes a quick glance a Julia. okay between you and me Kellin has a huge crush on Julia. its funny because she likes him too. its just neither of them know how the other feels. after were all done eating breakfast Mitch got a phone call so he steeped out of the room for a bit.

we all started our own conversations. "hey Dahvie what do you think the new Vic guy will look like?" Rena asks. "I bet hell be hot" Nia tells me with a wink. I laugh. yes I'm gay. everyone knows it. I told God from the start. that's the only reason I'm still sitting here. "maybe I don't know even if he is hot what is the likeliness of him also being gay?" the girls look at me and shrug.

"if you want a boyfriend your going to have to put yourself out there" Julia gives me a smile. I blush and look down "what if I don't want a boyfriend?" I bite my lip hoping they wont see through my lie. Kellin gives me a dirty look "that's fucking bullshit. me and everyone in this house knows that you would kill for a boyfriend" I sigh knowing what he says is true.

"but what if he doesn't like me?" I asks cracking my knuckles. I do that when I'm nervous. "I don't know but you have to at least try" I nod knowing that there was no point in arguing anymore. Mitch later came in with a content look on his face. "I've got to fly God has requested me to retrieve an angel" his eyes slowly drifted to Andy. "who is it" Miranda questions.

"Andy God would like a word" Andy smiles and stands. "this is it whatever God wants me to do is why I've been so happy" he says looking at all of us. "I have a feeling I'm going to meet someone special today" he walks over to Mitch and turns to us with a smile. "bye guys ill be home before dinner" and with that he hands me his jacket leaving his torso naked.

he stretches a bit and lets his wings out. Andy's wings are pure white with a red glow. every angels wings are different. for example my wings have a light blue glow. Chris's have a black glow. Kellin's have a rich green glow. Julia's have all different shades of blue kind of glow. Nia's have a strawberry red glow. Rena's have a rainbow glow. Miranda's have a purple glow.

and Mitch's have a golden glow. with that they walked out the door. we all looked at each other and shrugged. "hey guys wanna play truth or dare" suggests Nia. I smile at Chris and nod. "okay Kellin truth or dare" he sighs and thinks. "truth" Nia smiles. "okay are you in love with someone" Kellin blushes and bites his lip.

"yes she's so sweet and she has a great scenes of hummer and she smells like roses" I smile at him knowingly. "okay um Dahvie truth or dare" I think for a minute. "truth" "okay how did you know you were gay" he asks. I just smile "that is a good question" I get comfortable before I start.

"okay when I was young like 15 when I was still known as David I met a kid named Jeremy Griffis. he was so sweet and I fell for him instantly. like I know this is cliche but it was love at first sight and you know I think that's a bunch a bull so for me to say that" they all nod. "Chris truth or dare" Chris gives an evil smile "scene all of y'all are pussy's I'm going to take a dare".

I Smirk "fine I dare you to kiss Rena" he hesitates before standing and walking over to Rena. he takes her hand and lifts he to her feet. he gently places a hand on the back of her neck. he dips his head slowly and kisses her. it was full of passion and meaning and want. it was really romantic. when they pulled away Rena had a dazed look in her eyes.

I smiles as Chris sat her back down and walked back to his seat. I don't think he could think straight. "uh Julia truth or dare" she smiles "dare". "okay I dare you to kiss Kellin" Kellin's eyes went wide as did Julia's. she bit her lip and slowly stood. she walks over to Kellin and sits next to him. she turns his head so that he's facing her. she slowly leans into Kellin.

Kellin closes the distance between them. I had the biggest grin on my face the whole time. there kiss was so full of love and care and they both knew it. they finally knew how the other felt. they are 110% in love. it just made me smile more. they soon pulled away but Julia didn't make a move to go back to her old spot. she snuggled into Kellin. Kellin gladly wrapped his arms around her.

after awhile we all got bored of the game so we decided to watch TV. "hey Dahvie wanna help me with dinner?" Julia asked sitting up. I nod and follow her into the kitchen. "omg can you believe it Kellin likes me" she practically freaked. I smile "I knew the whole time I just could never tell you cause Kellin made me promise not to" she sighs. and with that we made dinner.

we all sat down and chatted aimlessly. I finished my dinner and got up. "done already Dahvie" Kellin asked. I nodded and washed my plate off setting it on the drying rack. now that I'm done I can go back to my room.i waked up to my room and got into the shower. i washed my hair cleaning all the dirt and hair spray.

I got out dried myself off put on my pajamas and walked back into my room. I get under the covers and fall asleep having no idea what's in store for me tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so you know its Andy Biersack from bvb, Ben Bruce from asking, Chris motionless from miw, Kellin Quinn from sws, and all the girls are from cherri bomb