Status: Still Writing

The Story of the Broken

Meet Me In the middle

"Okay, Okay" The fang cheered as a distraught Kellin walked up to the mic with one of Tony's guitars in hand. With a final deep breath Kellin closed his eyes and began singing. "True friends lie underneath these witty words I don't believe, I can't believe a damn thing they say any more. Liar! Liar you'll pay for your sins now! Liar, I know all the places you've been. Kellin opened his eyes only to see his friends entranced by his voice so he continues. "So tell me how does it feel, how does it feel to be like you? I think your mouth should be quite 'cause it never tells the truth. So tell me, so tell me why, who does it have to be this way? Why can't things ever change?" He paused with a shallow breath his friends began to clap. "Encore, Encore." They cheered so Kellin continues on to the end of the song. "I know that for all my life, for ll my strength, there is only one above you can judge me. All I am is yours, all I am is yours, All I am is Yours!" The room is silent with a wash of awe over everyone's face. "Damn kellin, you can sing" Tony exclaimed while the other three boys start to clap again. Suddenly Mike jumps up "GUYS WE SHOULD START A BAND." "Why not save that for a topic to discuss tomorrow. Same time, same place." Vic says. After a few goodbyes, once again Kellin is left to go home alone with his inner daemons.

As he approaches the driveway his breathing becomes spastic and full of sorrow. Grabbing his bag and heading towards the house he begins to shake. Carefully opening the door he finds a very angry mother sitting in the chair he left he in. "Where the HELL have you been!" she screams almost loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Hesitantly Kellin says, "I was at a friends house. I left a message" The she laid an unnecessary slaps his cheek, turning it bright red. Out of anger kellin runs up the stairs and slams his door shut hard enough to make the scattered beer bottles his mother has thoughtlessly discarded around the house shake.

God I hate her so much. I mean am I really that pathetic?