Scarlet

1 Year Earlier

The first thing I actually hear in the morning is the loud ring of the bell telling me to go to first period. It's annoying but it's the first thing to actually wake me up in the morning so I can be ready to take on the horrible school day. As soon as I get to the door I get trampled by my best friend Iris Hundle and Sky Blaton.

Hey, have you seen the guys yet I haven't seen them in forever." Oh and I forgot to tell you summer break has just...........ended. Yay me right. So this is my first day of school and I got the one teacher that hates me, isn't this going to be the perfect year.

"I don't know I haven't seen them yet." I said while finding a seat in the back of the class with Sky and Iris taking a side on either side of me.

Then Iris remembered something, "They should be in here any second now because we do have first period with them. If your wondering how Iris knows everybody's schedule is because she works in the office and was the one to make everybody's schedule so us girls and the guys probably have the exact same schedule, that's the way she makes it every day.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you made our schedules, well isn't this just perfect school is back on don't you love it, I mean school is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so...........

"ALRIGHT, WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled getting aggervated.

"Sorry Scarlet........ boring but let's face it besides the classes and the teachers yelling at you all the time it isn't half bad I mean if you don't think about all the boring things you do in school it's actually pretty fun and it moves pretty fast for a change especially if you hang out with your boyfriend all the time. Oh my God this is our last year of school and it's going to fantabulous!!!! Oh and by the way..............SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!!At my house of course....."

"OH MY GOD SHUTUP SKY WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TALK TO MUCH IT'S ANNOYING AS CRAP SO CUT IT OUT K!!!!!!!!!!!" If you haven't noticed Sky's a talker and I have never yelled at them, actually I have never yelled at anyone but my father so of course when I did the whole hallway froze and stared at me.

"Holy crap Scarlet what's wrong with you." Just a little secret to myself I have changed scince my last birthday and every day I get worse and worse.

"Nothing." I said looking over to see a tearfilled Sky.

"You should djust try and stay away from me for the rest of the day."

"Sky, I am so sorry please forgive me."

"Just don't talk to me for the rest of the day and by the way the sleepover is canceled." She said this through sobs and I knew I must have shaddered her heart.

So yeah my day started out boring and turned inti crappy as soon as I open my big mouth I should just stop talking, and if everything goes as planned this is how the rest of the year will be maybe even worse.