Scarlet

The Absolute Worst Day in the World

The rest of the month didn't go that bad, probably because I kept my mouth shut most of the time. I just went on not talking to anybody, not even my friends. Then the day hit when I finally opened my big mouth.

"SHUT THE HELL UP I'M TIRED OF ALL THE NOISE AND I HAVE A HEADACHE THE SIZE OF BOWLING BALL AND YOU GUYS SCREAMING MAKES IT WAY WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Why was it so noisy? Well I'm in the cafeteria and things get pretty hectic in here.

Five minutes later the loud speaker came on and I have to go to the office says the principle.

I get up and dump my tray in the closest trashcan and walk to the office. When I get there I am in tons of trouble if you couldn't have guessed that I already was.

Great I'm suspended, now I have to stay home with mi no good for nothing father, you no what he doesn't even deserve to be called father.

He's gone most of the time and when he's home he's drunk or at least that's what he says but he never tells me anything and I can tell he isn't drunk and he never wakes up with a hangover so hint hint.

I go up to my locker and grab my stuff then walk to all of my classes and get my homework before walking 5 miles home because I don't have a car and my father I mean John is to poor to buy me a car or even give me a ride to and from school. Which that is a big lie we are definitely not poor, we have the biggest house I have ever seen in my life with tons of expensive crap inside and we have more than ten cars. So yea were pretty rich.

I get home and of course my dad is sitting on the couch watching a football game. I get all the way across the living room and he stops me.

"Scarlet?"

"What do you want??" I said back with a little bit of attitude and confussion, I'm confused because the only time he ever talks to me is when he wants food or wants me to do something because he is super lazy.

"Can I talk to you for a minute???"

"What????????"

"Can I talk to you for a minute???" He repeated.

"I guess." I said sitting on the couch across from him.

"I haven't been completely honest with you," No duh Sherlock, "you aren't what you think you are.."

"Do you mean who I think I am?"

"No, I mean what."

"I'm pretty sure I'm human but thinks for creeping me out there."

"No, I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to come out with it, Scarlet your a vampire.