Scarlet

Definitly Not a Joke

"Wow John, you finally decide to talk to me and you want to come up with the most ridiculous joke I have ever heard in my entire life, how could you, you know you are supposed to be my father and fathers don't lie to their daughters unless they are throwing them a surprise birthday party, I wish I had a real family and not a lame ass dad who doesn't give a crap about me!"

"Scarlet, the only reason I am this distant is because I am also a vampire and since your of the same blood but have been human for so long your blood smelled the best to me, you don't understand but you will."

"Would you stop with the vampire thing already!!!!!!"

"I'm not lying and I can tell that your vampire is coming in because you are my daughter and haven't you noticed any differences in your behavior or your looks."

"Oh my god John don't you ever even try to attempt to have a conversation with me again."

"Scarlet, I can prove it." I turned back around to see what stupid plan he came up with to make it seem real. HE opened his mouth and his teeth became sharper as if they turned into fangs and then his eyes turned red, bright red. Then all of a sudden he was gone and I turned around to see him standing in front of the fridge where he pressed a button and a secret compartment which showed a lot of bottles filled with a red liquid. Then I smelled it, it was blood. Before I knew it I had a bottle open and was downing it.

"Do you believe me now." John said interrupting the silence an making me notice what I was doing. As soon as I noticed what I was doing I dropped the bottle make a bloody red mess on the floor and was out the front door, I had to think.

......................................................................

I walked back into the house later that night and my dad wasn't there, thank god. I tried to be as quiet as possible just in case he was in his room, but trying to be really quiet with a vampire in the house as he says, super hearing.

But I got caught when I walked by his bedroom door.

"Scarlet."

"What!"

"I wasn't kidding I'm sorry for not taking care of you."

"I get it dad, it wasn't a joke."
♠ ♠ ♠
plz comment on this it would just make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!