Status: Honestly, i don't know.....

His Beauty

She

He watched his beauty cross the street from college.

He watched his beauty give quick, close-mouthed smiles to the children and elderly that walked past every morning when she went to the park on weekends.

He watched his beauty close herself off to the world after her parents were done turning the intoxicating white of her skin to an assortment of vibrant emotions.
Blue, black, purple, red, green, and faded yellows.

He didn't like that.

He watched his beauty as she worked in the record store across from the little coffee shop in town.

He watched her in her room to see that her parents had roughly painted the emotions on her. Graced her pure canvas in violent strokes of bruises until she sang.

He didn't like that.

He watched her sing in pain until it turned into a soft ballad falling from her eyes. She cried, and it was horribly beautiful.

He still didn't like that. His beauty was in pain.

He knew what his beauty liked and what she didn't like.

He had watched his beauty for a very long time.

A.

Very.

Long.

Time.

He watched his beauty put the gun to her head in the middle of the park a few nights ago. He almost came out from behind the tree that night, but she ended up throwing it to the ground and walking away.

He watched his beauty. Always from a distance, but tomorrow he would take his beauty home with him, where she belonged.

His beauty would be happy. She would give him real smiles, and laugh too.

Yes, he would love his beauty until the day he died.

He laughed at that.

He would love her forever and ever.

He stood up from where he was crouched in the alley, wiping the blood from his chin. He slid the strangers body alongside the dumpster in the deserted alleywat.

He giggled excitedly.

His beauty would soon be 'Mrs.Way'.

He liked that.

He liked that a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Kill it or keep it?