Let Live Again

Second Chance

Sneaking around with Alan was probably the funnest thing I've ever done. It was interesting to see how well we could actually keep our whole relationship a secret. Going two weeks, we still hadn't fucked it up, but we were constantly on the run from being caught in the act by his band members. Austin was our main concern. I felt like he was catching on rather fast due to the fact Alan and I were a lot more closer and harder to separate now. I was pretty pretty sure he was making it his personal mission to catch us too. He would include himself into our plans through out the days when Alan had some time to waste when the band wasn't doing press and I wasn't working the merch table.

But the tour had an off day the next day, so we were being put up in a hotel room for a couple nights. A band also took over the pool area at the hotel, throwing a huge rager that night for the bands and crews. Alan got us a separate hotel room from his band mates so it could just be us for the night, considering that I may or may not of wanted to go out since I was underage and couldn't drink. I sat outside in the parking lot by their buses, sitting on top of suitcases, waiting for him to return with the hotel key. Tino and Phil passed by me with their things, waving me a goodbye as they went to check into their rooms. I waved back and stayed where I was, getting this weird chill down my spine as I realized I was alone in a dark parking lot in Las Vegas.

I jumped slightly as the bus door popped open and Austin the human giant emerged. He eyed me down for a moment, then began to look around. "Did your boyfriend ditch you or something?" he asked, walking over to where I was and kicked my suitcase gently.

"I hope you get bed bugs." I say, narrowing my eyes at him. "And for the last time, Alan isn't my boyfriend."

"Why isn't he? You guys spend so much time together. The way you two look at each other screams you two are in love with each other so why aren't you dating yet?" he sighed. "I will honestly not rest until I know you two are together."

"I guess you're going to be tired then. I'm not his type and he's not mine." I lied, standing up as I caught sight of Alan's red hair under the streetlights of the parking lot.

"Whatever, just admit you like him. Why else are you running to him?"

"To get away from you." I picked up both mine and Alan's suitcases, trying to drag them away from Austin so he would shut up.

"Goodnight to you too." he said. I shot Austin a dirty look as I tugged them behind me, going to meet Alan halfway.

When I got to him, he took our bags from me and smiled gently. "Hi kitten."

I smiled softly, wanting to oh so badly kiss him. "Hi. Can I kill Austin yet?"

"Why now?" he laughed a little, walking along side of me.

"He won't rest until he knows we're together."

"Well I think he's going to be quite exhausted." he said kind of loud, looking over his shoulder at Austin who had managed to catch up with us.

"God, do you ever go away?" I mumbled under my breath, or at least I thought I mumbled under my breath. I actually said it out loud. Alan laughed and Austin punched his arm.

"Kitten, tell your girlfriend not to be mean to me." Austin pouted, draping his arm around Alan's shoulders.

"I'm sorry, baby." Alan puckered out his bottom lip. "Jace, don't be mean to my baby."

"Maybe you two should be sharing the hotel room, yeah?" I rolled my eyes, slipping a hotel room key out of Alan's hand.

"Wait, wait, wait." Alan said, trying to catch up to me as I began to storm off. "You're mad at me now, aren't you? Fuck. Jacey, no I'm sorry." he pouted.

"Save it Alan. I'll see you later." I glared at him, giving him a little wink to tell him that I was kidding. He nodded and tried to act hurt. I looked down at the key and saw the number 403 carved in a fancy font. I went to the elevator, stepping inside, hitting the four on the elevator key panel.

A moment later, the doors were shutting and a black shoe slipped in between the doors, forcing them to come back open. I look up, seeing my ginger boyfriend smiling sweetly at me. He stepped in, dragging the bags in with him. "Hi."

"Did you ditch your boyfriend?" I mumble, silently praying that the doors would shut before Austin could find his way into the elevator with us.

"He's not my boyfriend, babe." he frowned jokingly.

I laughed, watching the doors shut. "Finally, we're alone."

"I know, Jesus. I've been wanting to do this for the past thirty minutes." he said, putting the bags down and pulled me into his arms, leaning his head down to my level and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I've been waiting for that for the past thirty minutes too." I smiled against his lips, pecking him softly again. "You're so cute and I want to kiss you all the time."

"You can kiss me as much as you want."

"I'm holding you up to that." I let out a soft giggle as he began to kiss me repeatedly. The elevator jolted a little, telling us we were to our floor and he let go of me, picking up our bags.

"We'll be alone definitely soon." he said, walking off the elevator. I followed him closely, looping my arm around his as we walked towards our room. When we were there, I stuck the key I took from him earlier into the door, unlocking it and pushed it open. He took the bags inside and set them down. I looked around, gasping at the room size. It was a room suite.

"Alan.." I mumbled, looking at him.

"I wanted our stay in Vegas to be fun, alright? So I got us a suite." he shrugged. "It's no big deal. We can admire the city lights."

"I feel like I'm in The Hangover and something is going to go terribly wrong." I laugh, taking his hands and pulled him towards the sofa that was in the middle of the room.

"Nothing will go wrong, though." he grinned, sitting down with me. "What do you want to do?"

"I absolutely want to kill you right now for spending a lot of money on this, but it was actually so sweet, I think I'll let you slide this time, Ashby." I grabbed his face, kissing his lips gently.

"How could I ever repay you for letting me slide, Hansen?" he mocked me before kissing me a little harder.

I tangled my fingers in his ginger hair, kissing me back with what might I had. We kept our lips together for a few moments before I pulled back for air. "Alan, can I tell you something?"

"Of course, love." he mumbled softly, nuzzling his face into my neck. There, he began to kiss and nip at the sensitive parts on my neck.

I let out quiet hums, before remembering what I had to say. "I think I'm in love with you."

I felt him grinning against my neck now. He laced more kisses up from my shoulder up to the bottom of my ear before he whispered his reply. "I love you too, Jace." he began kissing down my neck again and he hit a spot just right, causing me to let out a moan of enjoyment.

"God Alan.." I whimpered softly, turning my head to the side to give him better access. His calloused fingers ran across my back, then his hands were on my butt, pulling me into his lap to straddle him. He kissed a line back to my lips, slipping his tongue into my mouth where our tongues soon fought for control of the situation.

Before I knew it, he was on top of me. Our hips were grinding together, creating an exciting and very unknown friction I never felt before. I also managed to pull off his shirt and had it tossed into the floor. My hands were running up and down his bare chest, and occasionally tracing the cursive letters of his tattoo on his side. He finally sat me up a little, lifting my shirt up and off, tossing it into the floor with his. His hands made a new home at my boobs where he toyed with them, causing another moan to escape my mouth.

But what exactly was I doing? I didn't know anything. I was still innocent for Christ's sake. Alan seemed to know what he was doing, considering he had just got me out of my pants, and that he was extremely attractive and I wouldn't even doubt he was still pure. But I did trust Alan. But I just wanted it to be slow and easy.

I pulled away from his deep kiss he had me in and looked at him. "Alan, hold on, wait a minute." I say quietly.

He sat up and looked at me straight in the eye, giving me his full attention. "Yeah?"

"If we go any further, you know this is going to be my first time, right?" I dreadfully said, hoping that it didn't freak him out.

"I know. And I understand if you don't want to go through with it. I'm not forcing you to do anything. When the time is right, the time is right. But I promise that if you do give it to me, I'll make it special."

"But this is special." I say, looking around the room. "I want to go through with it."

He smiled gently and gave me another kiss. "I love you and I'll take care of you."

"I love you too." I mumbled once he pulled away. He slowly slid down my body, putting kisses down my stomach until he got to the band of my underwear. I sat up and leaned against the cushion, watching him hook his fingers around the edges of the fabric, yanking them down my legs slowly.

He wasted no time lowering his head between my thighs. He placed soft kisses against my inner thighs until he got closer and closer to my core. He then slipped his tongue along it, letting it explore for a moment until he found my most sensitive area. There he kept his tongue, swirling in circles, causing me to arch my back against the sofa. His tongue flicked the right place and I moaned loudly, grabbing a fist full of his ginger hair to tug on to. I bit my lip hard too, trying to keep all the moans in that were radiating from my throat. He then plunged a finger inside me, pumping it in and out gently as he still used his tongue to tend to other areas.

It was getting hard to breathe now. He increased the speed of his finger and his tongue swirled a little harder against my clit. I was a withering mess now, feeling on the edge of whatever was to come out of this. I let out his name in the form of a breathy moan, hearing a pounding at the door. Alan had pulled away, his tongue back in his mouth, and his fingers slowly withdrawing from inside me. "No, don't stop." I whisper, reaching for his hand.

"It's Austin." he grumbled, wiping his hand on his jeans. He picked up his shirt and quickly went to the door. I stood up, pulling my clothes back on angrily. I could hear Alan chatting with Austin about tonight and I groaned, sitting back down. I could also hear the annoyance in Alan's voice and the silent snickers in Austin's. I just wanted to kill him at this point.

Finally Alan got rid of him and came back. He sat down next to me and pouted. "Can I definitely kill him now? That was supposed to be special and he ruined it."

"We're in the same boat this time. You don't know how bad I wanted to punch him in his dick." he sighed, laying his head against my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair and tried to fix his slightly messy hair. "Do we dare to try to continue?"

"As much as I'd love to say yes, I just don't feel up to it anymore." I pouted, now hiding my face into his neck. "We can try again later. But god Alan, that was so good. Thank you."

"Oh well, you're welcome." he smirked a little. "Now what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. I think I'm just gonna go take a bath. You can go downstairs and party if you'd like."

"But Jace I wanna stay-"

"Don't lie to me. You know you'd rather go downstairs and party with your friends for a bit. Rather than stay with your boring girlfriend who's probably just going to pass out early, leaving you bored and lonely." I look up at him, trying to convince him to go.

"Fine, I'll go." he said, standing up. "I guess I'll be back in a little while."

"Love you." I say, smiling slightly as I stand and lean onto my tippy toes, kissing him gently on his lips. "Have fun. I'll see you later."

He nodded, walking off towards the door. He left and once I was sure he was gone, I dashed to the bathroom to take a quick shower to rinse off the sweat I had on my body from that little experience I had earlier. I got out and dried off, dressing myself in a whole new outfit. I picked out a black dress and one of Alan's hoodies to go over it. I slipped on my toms then went to apply a fresh coat of make up to pop off my look. I moved my hair to one side of my neck and nodded to the mirror before I left the bathroom.

I searched for a key to the room and stuck it in the jacket pocket, heading towards the door. I decided that I was going to surprise Alan downstairs. I went down to where the party was being held, looking around the pool area. I spotted Austin sitting against the wall next to a girl who was also working the merch stand for another band. I then caught sight of Alan over by the drinks.

I quickly embarked across the crowded poolside, pushing and shoving my way to get to him. Luckily, he had his back turned to me, making it easy for me to sneak up on him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, laughing as he jumped a little. "Boo." I mumbled in his ear.

"You scared me Jace." he smile, turning around. "I thought you were gonna stay inside and be lame?"

"Well I think I changed my mind. I did shower and change."

"I have noticed." he grabbed my hands, pulling me off away from the drink table. He led me to a less crowded area and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Dance with me."

"I can't dance." I pout, putting my arms around his neck.

"I'll teach you." he grinned, lifting me up a little so I was balanced on his toes.

"You're so adorable." I sighed a little, resting my head against his chest. "You make me want to give in and stop making this a secret."

"Then give in. I'm tired of pretending myself too, you know."

"I bet you are." I look up at him, biting my lip. "But then Austin wins and that sucks."

"I know, but fuck Austin and fuck everyone else." he replies, leaning down and he kissed me softly.

"I knew it!" Austin yelled, appearing out of nowhere with the other merch girl.

Alan kept his lips pressed to mine, holding up a hand to flip off Austin. He broke away and smiled at me, then turned his eyes to Austin. "I've been with her for two weeks and you fucking suck. Now stop cockblocking."

"I would've sworn I heard moans outside your door earlier. Thanks for confirming, Alan." he snickered, disappearing with the girl he was with earlier.

I blushed and looked away. "You are kinda loud, babe." Alan laughed, leaning his head against mine. "I just want my second chance."

"I want to give you a second chance because you actually look so adorable right now." I whisper softly, grinning at him.

"Then what are we still doing here? Lets go." he replied, taking my hands.

We rushed back up to the room in a matter of seconds, discarding our clothes as soon as the door to our room was shut and locked. We crawled into bed with nothing on and held each other in a tight embrace. I let my hands wander his body as he kissed my neck all over again. "Alan, just do it already." I whimpered in his ear.

He nodded in agreement and positioned himself between my legs, staring deeply into my eyes as prepared himself. "It's gonna hurt a minute, but I promise I'll be gentle. If you want me to stop, just say something, alright?" he said and I nodded. He lined himself up and slowly pushed his hips forward, filling me with his every inch. The pain was manageable, but it still hurt, and I clawed at his shoulders, letting out a tiny moan as I adjusted to his size. With my signal, he pulled himself back and pushed right back into the place he once was. The pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure as he still thrust into me at a gentle pace.

My nails dug into his back as I moaned. "Faster, Alan."

He said nothing but went with my request, moving his hips a little faster. I moaned a little louder, moving up a little to kiss him. He kissed back, letting out grunts against my lips, which turned me on even more. I wrapped my legs around his waist, giving him a better aim of entry. There, he hit a place that drove me wild repeatedly and I moaned his name viciously against his lips. With him ramming into that place again, I was a withering mess again. I wasn't going to last at this point.

"You're about to, aren't you?" he whispered in my ear, slowing his thrusts down. "Wait a minute."

His hands traveled down to my hips and held them tight, his hips pounding towards mine at a bruising force. I let out a scream-like moan along with his name and a few profanities as my walls tightened around him. He groaned and let out a few profanities himself as he found his release also. We rode them out together and he rolled over, pulling me tight into his arms. He smiled gently at me and moved my hair out of my face. "I love you." he whispered, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
& that was my poor attempt at smut. but literally laughing so hard due to how more advanced I am now, compared to two years ago when I wrote my story a lot of potential. thank you for reading and please send some feedback ily all xo