To Boldly Go...

Callia Allen, a medical student, is the youngest medical team member aboard the U.S.S Enterprise. At 22 years old, she's far exceeded what her instructors at the academy had expected of her. Having caught the attention of her higher ups, she's been assigned aboard the star ship captained by none other than James T. Kirk. This is her journey with the Captain and crew of the famous ship.

"Callia.....I just wanted to tell you.....you're amazing. You shouldn't doubt yourself so much." he said, his eyes barely focusing on her. She smiled a little, despite the trails of tears down her face.

"You say that like you won't see me again..." she trailed off, laughing a little. She was trying, trying to make his last moments comfortable. She could hear the sound of the Vulcan talking to the Scott, she knew he wanted to see him.

"Be careful.....out there. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not good enough. Promise me?" he asked weakly. She nodded carefully, kissing the palm of her hand and pressing it against the glass. She couldn't stay there any longer. A sob escaped her throat as she stood and started to walk away...


{During and after Into Darkness. SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE}