Status: I'm sorry for fails, I'm German :)

Still the One

Chapter one

"So, tell me again: Why do have to do this?" I sighed. "Because I have two tickets and I really like one direction, you know that. And you're my best friend, so you're definately going to that concert with me." Sally replied instantly. "But I don't even like them!" I protested. "No 'buts' in here we're going. Now." Sally smirked. "Okay,fine. Just let me grab my purse."

*Later after the 1D concert*

"So was it really that bad?!" Sally asked me as we walked to my car. "Yes it was" I said laughing. " Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad". "Okay noooo it wasn't that bad" I finally admitted only to make her stop asking. Reality was that this kind of music isn't my taste at all, so how can it be good?! I'm not the kind of 'mainstream' how someone would name it. I listen to punk rock and metal and I definately have my own style like biker boots and a lot of studs." Hey! Earth to Sel!" Sally tore me out of my thoughts."Uh..what?!"." Gosh, I've asked you like 10 times if you want to go to a bar for having a good time". "Sorry I was just...thinking. Yeah, let's go". By that we headed to my car and went to a little Irish pub downtown.

With the fourth or fifth drink in our hands (I stopped counting) we sat down to our table in the corner of the pub, a little bit wasted. We tried to focus on the conversation we had, but we didn't remember what we were talking about. As we were about to remember we saw some familiar looking boys sitting at our table.

"Hey I hope you girls don't mind, but there's no other table free in here" the first one said, I think his name was Liam. "We don't mind just sit down" I responded wondering why, because to be honest I don't like their music and I don't know them. But it was too late and I had to stop Sally from fangirling. "So can we at least buy you some drinks for sitting at your table?" The Irish one said and smiled."I-" I tried to stop him, but he was already gone to buy some drinks. "So how are you girls?" the other one, Zayn, asked us. "We're good thanks" Sally replied for both of us and I was surprised of her self-control. And right at the moment Niall, the Irish one as I found out, came back with some drink for all of us.

The rest of the evening went by small talking and laughing and for me still wondering what I'm doing here, but I think I was too wasted to have a clear thinking head. It was late and Sally and me wanted to go home to the flat we shared. " You're too drunk to drive" the curly haired one said "Yeah, let me drive you home and you can get your car tomorrow" Niall said. "Buuuttt I, I..." I stuttered. "Now you're not" Louis said jokingly. Niall gradbbed an arm of each of me and Sally leading us to his car. "So, where do you live?".Sally slowly gave him the adress and Niall tried to understand, because Sally was as drunk as I was.
"Okay, then let's drive you two there." Niall smirked and headed of to our appartment a bit out of London. "There we are" he said after a while. Sally was already passed out on the backseat right beside me. Liam and Harry came around carrying her to the appartment while I was leaded by Niall. "Thannk ya" I mumbled trying not to pass out. "No problem at all. How 'bout seeing you two again?" Niall and Louis asked at the same time brusting out in laughter.
"Yeaah would...would be greaattt" I answered trying to find my speak. The five boys went back to the car while I tried to unlock the door. I carried Sally in her bed and after that I dragged myself into my own bed wondering what just happened. Soon I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST ONEEEE!! haha sry I've never wrote before so I'm pretty exited :D
I'm open for critics so just tell me if you have some advices.