Status: Up and running.

Two Little Ensigns

Beam Up

"Jason!" The blonde called out. A gorgeous boy turned his dark haired head, flashing clear eyes in their direction, flicking the orbs between Maylay and his friend.

"Hey, Austin. This is?" The words dripped slowly from his lips, drawled in a soft southern curve. It carried through the music in a clarity only achieved by a practiced mouth.

"Maylay," She reached her hand out, leaning back slightly with her hips moving slightly forward. Jason looked down for a moment, traveled the green sight sensors back up to her face with a fire lit within them. He reached a strong hand out, grasping hers in a firm lock before a slight spin brought her into his arms.

"Is such a pleasure, Maylay. As my friend Austin, who is now leaving," Jason started walking them out into the center floor, "said, my name is Austin. You look quite lovely in that dress of yours." He breathed deeply into her ear, slowly rocking them to the music. Maylay feigned relaxation, molding into his grip.

"Mmm, just got it a while ago. I go back to academy soon...I'll be missing other worldly men..." She hinted, feeling positively stupid. But she felt his lips against her neck, teeth pressing in as he smiled.

"Guess you'll need something to remember." He trailed his lips up, kissing the skin behind her ear. They took a small turn, the shocked faces of crew members reaching her sight. She gave then a nod, letting them know she was okay and letting Jason think she was agreeing with him.

"Though, I do like to know a person before...committing memorable acts. Tell me about your life."

The plan was initiated.

"Well, I was born Jason Kelvin Marked. My pare-"

"Why not the last month." She interrupted, pressing a little closer. Jason's teasing tone morphed into a low laugh, but he tightened the hold on her waist.

"Hmm...I continued to work out, come here to wait for the perfect girl, and dealt with a new visitor," He roamed his hands upward just as another turn came. Wesley's impassively taut face starring holes into the dark haired beauty's head, and Worf had a lovely snarl working his mouth into a showcase of teeth. Maylay felt Jason's hands lace near her shoulder blades, dropping down together until they reached her lower back, and they turned.

"Visitor?" She played at innocence. The muscles of her partner's shoulders tightened.

"Not to worry, the danger is in control." He pulled back to look into her eyes. A smile floated her lips in that dim space.

"I'm a bit of a trouble maker, hun, amuse me."

"Well," he leaned his face in closer, "A dangerous criminal to the state came, laid out in the sand pretending to be weak. Our government threw him into the courthouse, of course, and he's not getting out anytime soon. So, my little mischievous maiden, you have nothing to worry about." He leaned in to kiss her lips, but her hand on his chest made him pause an inch away. Jason smiled toothily, undoing his hands to play at her dress and tug lightly at the places he passed.

"The song ended."

"What?" He stopped dead at her abruptness, a stark contrast to the swaying bodies surrounding
them.

"Song ended," She stepped back, taking his hands away. "The game's on hold for another night." A wink was allowed to soften his surprised face as she strutted to the rest of the landing party. "Shall we?" She motioned to the door, all emotion absent from her face.

The landing party exited the building, grouping together in a lonely plain. They stood in a circle. All glancing to their youngest member.

"A visitor who was found weak in the sand was taken to the courthouse. The locals believe him to be a dangerous trickster." The Captain nodded to May's words.

"It must be the lost Romulan," Riker deduced. May held back an eye roll, which was an intelligent move seeing as the ranking officer turned to address her. "Do you know where in the courthouse?"

"The most reasonable place would be jails of the lower levels." May stated.

"It is quite reasonable. Commander, take into account the public's view of outsiders. Government officials are likely to have given a overall stigma to the population." Data commented.

"We should go back to the Enterprise. Devise a plan." Picard tapped his chest pin, "Enterprise?"

"Captain?" O'Brien acknowledged.

"Stand by to beam up."

The crew all froze, awaiting the command. As the word left Picard's lips, May looked over and saw a black haired figure standing in the open bar doorway.

Then all was quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm beginning to bore. Any one take prompts? I'd love to just give some to you guys. I have over one hundred. I'm not even joking you guys, I may have an obsession with creating ideas. And never finishing them.

But thank you for reading! I luuuuurve yoooouss!