Corner Shop

Part One

"Lisa!", Alex whined to his friend as she pulled him into the small corner shop he sweared to never enter. The store is more colourful then he expected. Many toys lined the walls with different shapes and sizes. Some big enough to make Alex wince at the thought of ever using them. Alex finds one that particularly sticks out to him. A medium sized purple vibrator.
"Find anything you like?", a deep voice asked from behind Alex, making him nearly drop what he held tightly in his hands.
"Oh, uhm...no...I just uhm-", Alex stuttered and blushed deep red.
"No need to be embarrassed...I work here. I've seen plenty of hot guys come in and out of here to get things for their girlfriends. But most of them don't bring their's along."
Alex looked around shocked and blushed, he was definitely not buying anything for a girl. Then, he realized what the slender man was talking about, Lisa. "Oh! Her? No, she's just a uhm, a friend.", Alex stuttered, still holding the purple item in his hand.
"Then are you here for a boyfriend?", the taller boy questioned.
"No, I-uhm okay this is a little awkward. My friend Lisa dragged me down here...I haven't really been having all that great luck in the uhm, sexual department...", Alex murmured. Why was this man talking to him? Better yet, why was Alex still holding the purple dildo? Alex finally realized he was still holding it and set it back on the shelf next him and blushed bright red. He was always shy when it came to sex. "Well, how about I help you out a little then?", the taller boy with the name tag 'Jack' beamed.
Alex cursed Lisa for dragging him down here, but he still trailed behind the taller boy. And hey, maybe he was staring at the boys ass as it shaked with every step. But who could blame him? Jack was hot and Alex hadn't had a sexual encounter in nearly two years.
Jack showed Alex around the store, letting him look at various devices; cock rings, vibrators, whips, and other items that Jack thought would spark the shorter boys interest. Alex had never used any of these items, but one sparked his interest. A fairly large vibrator sat on the shelves with the many other one's. Jack smirked at the look the smaller boy had on his face.
"I've got to get back to work.", Jack stated, knocking Alex out of his trace, "But uhm, maybe we could hook up later...I could show you how these things work."
Alex looked nearly baffled but still took Jack's number right as Lisa was coming back, "Who was that?", she asked wonderlessly.
"A new friend," Alex smirked while slipping the boys number into his pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
First part to a two part Jalex smut fic :3 possibly will write it into a chaptered fic if I get good feedback c: I'm already working on the second part and it should be up by tomorrow