He Bought The Last Line

One-shot.

He let out a soft whimper as he clutched his stomach in pain. No one was there to help him. He wanted someone to help him desperately. He wished he had never done what he did. He did not know what pain was until then. And he wished he had never done it. He thought it would be quick. He thought it would be painless. He was wrong.

A wave of fear and nausea swept over him as he vomited on the tile floor underneath him. He was so weak, so tired. His eyelids were getting heavier by the second, threatening to close and never open again. Isn't that what he wanted? He tried to cry out or make any sort of sound. All that he accomplished was a strange gurgling noise as he spit out a mouthful of blood. Maybe he didn't want to die so much anymore. Maybe he had overreacted. Was it worth it?

He had never meant to give him that much. He only meant to knock him cold for a few hours so that he could straighten out his thoughts properly. But there he was, body sprawled across the kitchen floor. Gerard checked his pulse. Nothing. He hadn't mean to kill him, either. He would never want to kill his own brother. He knew too much for his own good, though. He would have told someone about it.

-

"How could you Gerard!" Mikey screamed angrily, "He was our best friend!"

Gerard couldn't say anything. He didn't feel sorry for what he had done to Frank. Mikey was still kneeled over Franks body, rocking him back and forth and mumbling a fe non-coherent things as if he would eventually wake up and be the same energetic friend he once was.

"He was like a brother to me! to you!" spat Mikey, resting his head on Franks chest and sobbing painfully, ignoring the immense ammount of blood that was pooling on the floor. "What were you thinking?" Gerard shrugged. Mikey resisted the urge to vomit, avoiding looking at the large gash across Frank's torso. Mikey got up and stared at Gerard, who was finding his fingernails far more interesting then the scene around him. "Why, Gerard!"

"He was like a brother to you," retorted Gerard calmly, "He was becoming more of a brother to you then I was." Mikeys head throbbed. He couldn't say anything.

"Y-you monster!" Mikey managed to choke between sobs. Gerard felt the anger build up inside of himself. He did this so Mikey and him could be together. Frank was only getting in the way. Mikey stood up slowly. Gerard saw a look in his brothers eyes that he had never seen before. A look of madness. A look of blind, fiery, insanity. He backed away from his younger brother slowly.

"Mikey, be reasonable about this, alright? There's no need to get like this. We can talk about this," cooed Gerard, backing into the wall. Mikey growled at Gerard.

"You weren't reasonable with it, Gerard! Why should I?"

Mikey had a point. But then again, so did Gerard. He pulled out the needle from his back pocket just as Mikey lunged for Gerard. The sharp point drove into Mikeys neck deeply. His eyes widened as Gerard pushed the liquid into Mikeys veins, having to look away in squeamishness. Mikeys body soon convulsed and slid down to the floor slowly. Gerard pulled the needle out and sat next to his brother, rubbing his back comfortingly. Mikeys body started twitching spazticly. Gerard knew this only lasted about twenty minutes before the muscle relaxer would completely overcome his little brother.

Just as Gerard had expected and planned out, Mikeys eyes rolled to the back of his head and he completely stopped moving.


He didn't know it would be the cause of his death. He didn't mean to give his brother that much. only to knock him out for a few hours. What would his mother say? he hated the mess he had put himself in, but he hated the mess he put his friends in most of all. Bob and Ray would come home from vacation, thinking they would see their three best friends again and everything would be just as happy. Instead they would find death.

Gerard was terrified of Bob. As much as he loved Bob, he knew what he could do if inraged. He couldn't take that chance. If the cops didn't find him, Bob surely would, and that would be horrible. No one gets Bob Bryar angry.

I'm just doing the deed for him, he thought.

Gerard whimpered again, feeling a cold sensation fill his entire body. Cold, alone. It wouldn't be long now. A small grin formed at the corner of his lips as his body went numb. This was it. This was the numbing feeling he had wanted to acomplish in the first place.

There was no stopping him now.

He was immortal now.