Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Jinxx Is Pregnant?

Ashley was sat on the floor, his legs out in front of him with CC on his lap, sitting on him so that he was facing Ashley and he legs were gently wrapped around his waist. The two were kissing gently and sweetly, un-aware of our presence as Ashley placed butterfly kissed all over CC’s face and neck while CC giggled away.

It was certainly a side of Ashley I hadn’t seen before and one I wasn’t expecting. With CC, he was being very gentle, soft and caring, whereas with me, it was all based on lust and want.

That’s the difference though, isn’t it?

With me, Ashley just wanted my body, something to take his mind off things and other people, with CC though…

It was love.

CC was the boy Ashley had told me about, the one he’d been in love with for a while and the one he’d tried to get out of his mind by trying to get with me.

CC was upset when he saw me and Ashley because he was jealous of the fact I was kissing him…

Not because he was jealous that Ashley was kissing me…

I wasn’t quite sure what to make of the situation; yeah, CC the boy I had a crush on was kissing another guy but the sting I felt inside wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

Rejection was definitely there along with a small feeling of loss (even though CC was never actually mine, so I don’t know why I felt that) but it wasn’t gut-wrenching torment or anything.

Maybe… maybe Andy had something to do with it?

If I hadn’t have been with Andy this morning, this probably would’ve hurt a lot more, but being with Andy made me realise that CC might not be my only option, as slutty as that sounds.

Something inside me was telling me that if I wasn’t that torn up over CC and Ashley kissing, I couldn’t have liked him that much in the first place, but that wasn’t true. I did like CC, maybe after seeing this though and spending time with Andy that I realise he might not be the one I want anymore…

Turning around, I saw Andy surveying the scene with a similar expression to mine, one of shock and disbelief. Our eyes met, like he was psychically asking me what we should do.

When it boils down to it, even though I had a crush on CC, he was clearly happy right now and Ashley was too, who was I to be bitter over two people clearly being in love?

With a deep breath, I tilted my head in the direction of the door back to the kitchen; it was only fair to just leave them be.

Creeping out quietly, Andy and I both sat back down in the kitchen, in separate seats this time and looked at each other for a second before weirdly starting to laugh slightly.

“Well, can safely say I wasn’t expecting that!” Andy admitted, still looking a little disbelieving.

“Neither was I! Well, are you upset?” I questioned, folding my hands on the table and leaning forward.

“Huh? No, I’m happy for them, why would I be upset?” the look on his face was confusion as he tried to understand what I meant.

“Well, there’s obscene amounts of Andley fanfiction on the internet, I thought that it might have brainwashed you into believing you and Ashley are meant to be and therefore it hurt you to see the two of them kiss” I explained, giggling as a look of understanding dawned across Andy’s face.

“Oh! Yeah, obviously, I’m clearly devastated! Like, I can’t even do this, just-” and with that, he let himself fall of the chair to the side and lay flat out on his stomach, his arms stretched out across the floor. “My feels!” he cried, even though his face was against the floor.

“Feels?” I couldn’t help but ask it with a chuckle, Andy is odd but adorable.

“Yes! Feels! It’s a fandom thing a fan explained to me when I asked what it is and it’s my FEELINGS! The ones that just got hurt and destroyed because I saw that!” rolling my eyes affectionately, I smiled down at the dark haired boy.

“Poor Andy! I’ll make you feel better!” I laughed, holding my arms out for Andy, who bounced up to give me a hug.

“Thank you, Lukass!” He screamed over dramatically before releasing me and sitting back down on the floor by my feet.

“You’re a strange one, Biersack” ruffling his hair gently as I went, I stood up, I did actually have tasks to be getting on with.

“I’m gonna clean the bathroom quick to get it out the way with, ‘kay?” I explained as I grabbed a bottle of disinfectant from under the sink and headed towards the small bus bathroom.

“Okay, hurry back though, I’m bored and alone and CC and Ashley are clearly no company!” Nodding in response to his little plea, I entered the bathroom, leaving the door open so I could move around a bit more. The first thing to do logically was clean up any rubbish that had been left in here, toilet roll tubes etc.

Then I saw it.

The I processed the thought in my mind.

Then I exploded.

“Right, all five Black Veil Brides boys to the living area, immediately!” I yelled, before hearing a few confused replies. Never the less, as I emerged from the bathroom I saw all three of the boys making their way into the living room and CC and Ashley quickly parting and moving to the sofas.

I stormed in, the offending object I’d found pinched between two of my fingers.

“Right. I’ll get straight to the point. I was cleaning the bathroom a minute ago and found something. Would one of you like to explain why I found a positive pregnancy test on the counter? Seriously, which one of you got a one night stand pregnant?” I surveyed the five boys in front of me; CC, Ashley and Andy looked absolutely shocked while Jinxx and Jake both looked a little guilty and embarrassed.

Oh for fuck’s sake.

“Right, Jake, Jinxx, which one of you two was it? Huh?” all eyes went to the two of them, who both kept their heads down before Jinxx cautiously lifted his head up to speak.

“Oh, no one’s pregnant, Lukass” he flushed red and I noticed that Jake now looked like he was trying not to laugh.

“Well, someone obviously is otherwise the test wouldn’t show positive and it’s in your bathroom so it clearly has something to do with one of you lot” I reasoned sternly; did they realise the implications this would have for their band? Not to mention the fact that they weren’t in relationships, so it was just some one night stand who got pregnant and left again.

“No, I know for sure that the test result’s inaccurate” Jinxx continued, this time making Jake laugh. Since Jinxx wasn’t making much sense or progress with his explanation, I turned to the giggling Jake for answers.

“What’s he on about?” once Jake calmed himself down he shot a quick glance at Jinxx before looking at me again.

“Well, Jinxx and I were bored the other day on a day off and when we stopped by one of those dollar stores we decided to go in there and buy some pregnancy tests. Not because we were worried that we’d gotten girls pregnant but…” he stopped briefly to laugh again while Jinxx shot a half-hearted glare his way before going back to looking embarrassed.

“But?” I prompted.

“We thought it would be funny to test if Jinxx was pregnant, it was funny at the time but because it was shitty quality from a dollar store it obviously didn’t work and came up positive” now it was Andy, Ashley and CC’s turn to laugh, relief evident on their faces that there wasn’t an unborn child somewhere belonging to them. Even I cracked a grin.

“Ah, so Jinxx’s pregnant!” I laughed, making Jinxx blush harder.

“Am not!” he childishly replied, sticking his tongue out at me before standing up.

“Anyway, if you’re done raging, I was busy working out a guitar part?” I nodded, signally for them to leave again and everyone went back to what they were doing before (except Ashley and CC, who just sat next to each other and kept smiling at each other when they thought no one was looking).

On the way back to the bathroom, I disposed of the test, only just realising Jinxx had peed on it before washing my hands and going back to work.

“Just another typical morning on the Black Veil Brides bus…” I laughed quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry update took a while, guys!

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt