Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Batman Blankets and Sour Sweets

Unfortunate [Un-fawr-chuh-nit]
Adjective
1. Characterized by undeserved bad luck; unlucky.
2. Causing misfortune; disastrous.
3. Regrettable; deplorable

Unfortunate pretty much described me when it came to recent situations and this was no exception; I mean damn it, why did I have to eat the one sweet in the bag that was sour?!

"Ew, Jake!" I choked on the sour candy, much to Jake and Andy's amusement and looked around for a place to spit out the sharp tasting sweet which was making me cringe. Deciding the nearest place was the kitchen bin, I darted in there and spat out the sweet, scrunching up my face again involuntarily as I tasted the lemon when it passed my lips. "That's disgusting and sour!"

"Haha, only you could manage to find one of the sour ones out of the whole lot, Lukass!" Jake laughed, obviously choosing to ignore the glare I sent him as he chuckled.

"Yup! Aw, don't pout, Lukass" Andy cooed, ruffling my hair and causing me to do the mature thing and stick my tongue out at him.

"Whatever, that was mean, even if you had no idea it was going to happen!" I lazily stuck my middle finger up at him as he started saying it was my own fault for not asking what the yellow flavour was and headed into the bunk area; I had hoovering to do.

Flicking the power button on on the vacuum cleaner, I started to maneuver around the tight space, making sure to get all the dirt and muck from under the bunk bases and the carpeted space in between. Once that was done and the carpet was clean again, I decided the change the boy's bed covers, something I never really had to do much before CC and Ashley got together. Now, I have to do it frequently because of the mess they make doing... certain things. Seriously, it'd been all of two weeks since they'd told all of us about their relationship and started sleeping together and I'd changed their sheets a grand total of six times. Six.

While I was in there, I figured that I may as well tidy up and sorted out the items I'd picked up from the floor and put to the side while hoovering.

I assumed that the Hello Kitty pyjama bottoms belonged to Ashley and loosely folded them before placing them on his bunk. I knew that the PSP belonged to Jinxx and set it on his pillow before moving on over to Andy's bunk and sorting out the covers since he had a habit of kicking them off in the night. I only know this because my bunk is opposite his, not because I'm a creep who watches people sleep or anything, by the way.

While I was pulling Andy's Batman blanket out from the side of the bed where it'd gotten wedged, I felt someone gently place their hands on my hips and spin me around so I was facing them. In front of me stood Andy, a soft smile on his face as he looked down at the blanket in my hands.

"Lukass, could you do me a favour and wash my Batman blanket? I kind of need it for tonight and want it to be clean" he asked with a sweet little smile, like he thought he was asking too much of me. Sometimes, I think he forgets it's my job to do whatever he asks cleaning wise, he always acts like I'm doing him a kindness.

"Of course, Andy" balling up the blanket, I put it on the top of the small washing pile I'd created at the end of the bunks and straightened out his usual sheets instead. While this was happening, Andy still stood there and he looked like he had more to say, so I just continued on and gave him time - he'd tell me when he was ready.

"Thanks, and, um, Lukass? He asked, sounding slightly cautious and even a little nervous - a tone I wasn't used to the usually confident Andy using. "You don't have plans for tonight, do you?"

I chuckled slightly at the suggestion; I was no social butterfly and the only people I could call friends were the guys and some other staff members I got on with, even though the guys were technically just my bosses and the others, my colleagues.

"When do I ever have plans?" I countered with a grin, stepping away from Andy's bunk now I was done with he sheets and gathering the small pile of washing (including Andy's blanket) up. Rolling his eyes in a way I'd like to call affectionately, he followed me as I headed towards the kitchen. The bus was reasonably big, but not that big and unless we stopped off in a place that had a launderette nearby, clothes had to be done in the sink as there was no way we could have a washing machine in here.

"In the nicest possible way, that's kinda true. Still, I thought I'd ask because, well, if you aren't busy, I wondered if you wanted to hang out this evening? Just the two of us?" a novels worth of thoughts ran through my head, mainly variants of 'is this a date?', 'is he asking me out?', 'what does this mean?!' and most importantly 'don't just stand there speechless like an idiot, moron, answer the boy, fuck sake!'.

"Um, that'd be great, sounds good!" I knew I was blushing slightly, I just hoped that Andy wouldn't notice the fact my cheeks were tinged pink.

"Awesome, after our show tonight, get changed out of your tour staff shirt and change into clothes you'll be comfy in and meet me outside the bus when you're done, okay?" I nodded in a way that could be described as a bit over enthusiastic before turning slightly to set the water in the sink running (it may have been to hide the blush, but he didn't need to know that).

"Great, well, I'll see you later then!" I waved goodbye to the dark haired boy as he disappeared off to another part of the bus.

As much as I would love to just go and lie in my bunk while thinking about how great tonight would be, I had jobs to do, so I set about putting clothes into the sink and added some detergent powder in. At least we managed to get a slim-line dryer in, that only needed electricity and was feasible in a bus whereas a washer needed a lot of running water and more space. Once I worked my way through the pile (seven t-shirts, two pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of jeans, a hoodie and Andy's blanket), I shoved all the wet clothes into the dryer and set it running, pleased I could finally dry my hands and turn my attention to more important tasks.

Even though it was most probably a friendly thing, my mind was going to treat it like a date and go into overload because, well, if Andy freaking Biersack asked you to hang out with him in the evening alone, would you or would you not freak?...

Thank you. See? Admittance is important to good mental well being.

So, now it was time for me to head to my bunk so I could work out some very important things for tonight.

Top of the list?

What the hell do I wear?!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter was originally going to include the evening Andy and Lukass spend together, but the chapter was getting way to long, so I've decided to split it into two parts and post the evening as the next chapter! :)

Hope you're all excited! :D

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt