Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Moonlight Excites Me

Once I’d gotten my black skinny jeans on, I was left contemplating whether or not I’d need a jacket. I had no idea where we were going, but since Andy asked me to meet him outside the bus, I assumed we weren’t spending the evening inside it.

In the end, I decided it was probably best to slip on my black and pink checkered hoodie (yes, it’s a woman’s hoodie, problem?) just in case I did end up getting cold; it was best to be prepared - I didn’t want anything to ruin my night with Andy.

Once I’d pulled on my hoodie over the Motley Crue shirt I was wearing, I made my way out of the bunk area and to the small bathroom; I really wanted to look my best, even though in Andy’s mind it was probably just friends hanging out and not – as I’d labelled it in my mind – a date. Still, I wanted to make an effort, so once I was in the bathroom with my makeup bag in hand, I immediately dug out my eye shadow and dusted it over my eyelids before setting about doing my eyeliner on top as perfectly as I could. Once I was happy with that, I straightened and teased my dark hair before completely my look by applying a light pink lipstick. For once, I was actually happy with the way I looked and hoped Andy would think so too, after all, this was all for him.

I briefly disappeared back into the bunk area to put my makeup bag back before exiting the bus, a smile immediately gracing my face when I saw that Andy was already waiting there for me.

“Lukass” he acknowledged me with a grin and stepped forward, allowing me to see him more clearly in the low light. The black skinny jeans he was wearing were similar to my own while his t-shirt was a deep blue and a blue checkered scarf adorned his neck, accentuating his pale skin.

“Hey, Andy” even I knew my smile was nervous, as was my voice, and I’m a big fan of denial! So he most probably noticed it as well, hopefully, he would just brush it off and not think anything of it, though.

“You ready for tonight?” he asked, shuffling slightly closer as we stepped away from the bus, not venturing more than a couple of metres from it, though.

“Yup! So, where are we headed?” excited to find out just what Andy had in mind, I put forth the question and was even more intrigued when a private smile briefly lit up Andy’s face.

“Actually, up there, you’ll see why in about five minutes” he explained as he checked his watch and used his other hand to point to the roof of the tour bus.

The roof of the tour bus?

What could be possibly need to be up there for?

Still, I didn’t question as he led me around to the other side of the tour bus, where I saw a ladder placed up against the side of the bus and secured down the base by some heavy looking stage blocks. He climbed up first with me following closely behind, the metal of the ladder feeling warm underneath my hands as I ascended it.

I have to admit, I was surprised by how much the view changed by being just a few more metres up in the air and spent a minute admiring the view of the stars we had; it was once I’d done that that I turned around and got another pleasant surprise.

Andy’s Batman blanket was spread out across the smooth, shiny roof of the bus with Andy on top of it, laid down with an elbow propping him up to look at me.

“Come over here then” he laughed as I hurried to his side, lying down next to him and folding my arms behind my head as a makeshift pillow so I could gaze at the stars overhead.

The view was beautiful and I shared this thought with Andy, who agreed with a smile that told me there was more to come.

“What are you planning, Biersack? You’ve got that look on your face” the mock offended look he put on had me in giggles while he pretended to act innocent and failed.

“Just keep looking at the sky, any second now…” he murmured, shifting slightly closer to me and returning his gaze to the sky, his back and blue scarf falling to side of his neck in a pool of light fabric.

I did as I was told and jumped in surprise when fireworks started to go off, exploding pinks, purples, blue, oranges and red in the sky – a whole spectrum of colour. While I stared in amazement at the wonderful sight, I knew Andy was looking at me and I switched my attention from up above to the boy beside me.

“I found out there’s going to be fireworks tonight and thought you’d want to watch them with me; we have got a great place to watch from, after all” while he explained his sweet gesture, I shuffled over to his side, ignoring the part of my brain that was telling me not to be so obvious and leant into him slightly.

“You thought correctly” I whispered, as if talking too loud would ruin the moment and watched the display with fascinated eyes; back home, there were never really any fireworks displays and my dad sure as hell never had celebrations that would involve them, so, apart from New Year’s Eve and Christmas Day when I would watch the neighbour’s fireworks, I never really got to see them.

As the display went on, Andy and I moved closer without even really realising it and ended up lying side by side, our arms around each other and legs loosely entangled as colours burst above us. The display seemed never ending, but I definitely wasn’t complaining.

However, I started to become distracted when I realised just how close Andy and I were, and then I couldn’t stop thoughts of kissing him from entering my mind.

I mean, he’s right there! Centimetres away with his arms around me and I couldn’t kiss him?!

Well, I could, but not without risking everything.

Because I was occupied desperately trying to push the thought of leaning in and kissing the older boy out of my head, I didn’t realise I was actually staring at him.

I knew he’d caught me staring and was about to start apologising when he did something that sent my heart racing; he started leaning in towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh what's gonna happen!

Also, sorry for the cliffhanger!

Anyyywayyy, question time!
For those of you (most of you :P) shipping Lukass and Andy, do you think they should have a ship name?!

I do, i think either Landy or Andyass (Andyass has got to be my favourite, you all can guess why! :P)
What about you? Your opinions? Maybe you have your own ship name! Tell meh your views! :D

xo killjoyAndProudOfIt