Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

S Is For The Simple Need, E Is For The Ecstasy, X Is Just What Marks The Spot

Andy's hands didn't even shake as he undid my belt and slid it out through the loops of my jeans.

While he moved skilfully, I was shaking gently beneath his touch, nervous as he gently gripped the edge of my dark jeans. His cool palms were pressed against the bottom of my flat stomach. His fingers splayed along my pale skin just above the hem of my jeans, which were hanging low in my hips.

"Um, Lukass, I just thought of something... Are you over eighteen?" Andy asked, gently rubbing my sides as he gazed down at me with his baby blue eyes.

"Good point, actually... What's the date?" I asked as I hooked my leg over the back of his.

"Uh, the twenty seventh, I think... Yeah, it is" once he'd said that, I let a grin flood my face as I pushed my head up to kiss his lips.

"Well, that's good; my birthday was on the twenty fifth. I'm now officially eighteen" Andy's eyes widened slightly as he looked down at me, his hands propping himself up.

"It was your birthday a couple of days ago? How come you didn't tell me, I would have taken you to dinner or something!"

"My birthday's never been much of a big deal so, I'd forgotten about it, to be honest" I mused while Andy shook his head gently at me.

"Your birthday is definitely something to be celebrated, and I say we start with the celebrations right now" he whispered in my ear, biting on my earlobe as his fingers gripped the waistbands of my jeans.

With a tug, he slid them down my thighs, revealing my black boxers, which contrasted against my skin.

He started getting his off while I kicked mine completely off my legs. Once they were on the ground, I shed my shirt as well, meaning I was lying in only my boxers, which did little to disguise my growing excitement.

Soon enough, Andy was wearing as little as I, leaving such a thin layer of fabric between us and making me moan gently.

Because I'd never experienced such sensations before, it was all completely new to me and I couldn't tell just what anything was going to be like. Currently, though, it was all very pleasurable and enjoyable - more than I could have imagined.

“Let’s get rid of these, shall we?” he breathed, eyes dark as his gaze swept over my body and landed on my boxers.

With a swift yank, he pulled the black cotton down my legs, letting my dick free of it’s restraints and spring up against my stomach. Heavy and swollen, Andy eyed it up, looking me in the eyes as he licked his lips.

Kneeling on the bed, Andy pushed his boxers off his hips, revealing his member to me – I have to admit, I was impressed.
We appeared to be around the same thickness, but Andy looked slightly longer and that made one thought stand out in my mind.

Oh God, that’s going inside of me!

“For me?” I giggled, kneeling up and resting my hand on his hip while I wrapped the other around his excited member, gaining some confidence.

“All for you, sweetheart” he whispered seductively, before pushing me back down on the mattress so I was flat on my back. “Now, first thing’s first – I’m going to stretch you” as Andy spoke, he lifted my ass off of the bed and placed a pillow under me, presenting me to him.

He reached out towards me, placing three fingers in front of my mouth and gently pushing them to my lips, urging me to take them in my mouth. Complying immediately, I ran my tongue over his fingers, coating them in saliva and sucking on them, all whilst maintaining eye contact with Andy.

“Fuck, Lukass, do you know how provocative you look right now? All naked and spread out for me whilst sucking on my fingers. Fuck… If you look pretty now, I can’t wait to see your face when you come. Now, are you going to be a good boy, or a dirty boy for me?” Whenever I’d thought about Andy and I having sex, I’d always imagined him being more dominant – I was right. Myself, though? I never thought too much about whether I’d submit to him.

After a couple of seconds, I decided I was going to try and get Andy worked up in any way possible and – without saying anything to Andy – I decided to be a bad boy.

I started running my hands over my body, playing with my nipples and sliding my hands down over my v line in order to massage my package, smirking as Andy’s jaw dropped slightly and eyes got impossibly darker as I touched myself.

“Oh, you dirty boy; that’s my job” he pulled my hands from my pulsating member and pinned them to my sides, only releasing them when he was satisfied I’d stay still.

My back arched automatically when one of Andy’s spit covered fingers started circling my hole, teasing me. What had me moaning though was when he pushed the tip inside of me, penetrating the tight ring of muscle and pushing the digit in up to his knuckle.

Unused to such an intrusion, I tightened and untightened around him, gasping as he moved it around inside of me. From what I’d heard about gay sex, I was expecting out of this world pain at first, but at the minute, it felt good and I soon found myself trying to push down on his finger – I wanted more.

“More, Andy” I moaned, trying to thrust onto his finger in an attempt to push him deeper inside of me.

My request elicited a deep and quiet chuckle from Andy, who pulled his finger out until only the tip was still inside of me.

“Oh, honey, don’t try and rush this. Believe me, one finger is fine - two and three aren’t as comfortable, though” with that, he pushed another finger in to join the first, moving them apart in a scissoring motion to try and stretch me. “And wow, your hole is so tight and hot” he groaned, almost to himself as I clenched around him again. Hearing him say that made my dick twitch – apparently talk like that had an effect on me. By the time he’d added a third finger, I was beginning to understand what he meant by uncomfortable.

As he stretched me, I felt tears build at the corners of my eyes; I was wrong to think this wouldn’t hurt – it does.

“Andy” I whimpered, clutching at the sheets uselessly.

“Ssshh, honey, it’ll get better, I promise” he leant forward to press a kiss to my lips and continued until he removed his fingers, so I was at least a little distracted from the pain.

By the time he was done, the pain had dulled to only a slight un-comfortableness and I’d relaxed a bit. I trusted Andy – if he said it would get better, it would get better, I just had to power through.

When he did remove his fingers, I found myself whining slightly at the loss of contact since I’d only just gotten used to his fingers, but from what I could see, Andy was done with his fingers - now we were moving on to the real deal.

The slender boy reached over to the nightstand, where he’d placed a bottle I hadn’t noticed earlier. Settling back down between my legs, he popped open the cap on the bottle and poured some of the clear liquid it contained onto his palm and started to lather it onto his member, coating it from top to bottom.

Suitably lubricated, he placed his tip at my entrance, looking at me before doing anything more to check that I was okay.

“You ready?” I gave him a firm nod and leant back into the pillows, forcing myself to relax as he pushed into me. If I was tense, it would only hurt more.

Once he was in, he stilled his movement, allowing me to adjust to his size. Thankfully, it wasn’t all that long before I got used to the feeling and actually found myself enjoying it; I felt so full with him inside me, like he belonged in me.

“Move” I panted, wrapping my legs around his back as he started to thrust into me, keeping a steady rhythm.

Suddenly, he pressed against something inside of me that had me arching off the bed in pleasure, crying out while Andy grinned in triumph.

“Found it” he whispered, taking a hold of my hips and pushing into me at the same angle as before, hitting that spot again and making me scream in pleasure. Needing to grab a hold of something, I ran my nails down Andy’s exposed back, no doubt leaving scarlet lines as he continued to move in me.

By Andy’s moans, I knew he was enjoying the way my walls closed around him, pressing against his hard member every time our hips were pushed flush against each other.

I let my head drop back against the pillows as I lost the ability to form coherent sentences, instead, a stream of moaning and encouragement slipped from my lips as I shut my eyes in bliss. An unfamiliar sensation started to build in my lower stomach as Andy’s thrusting became slightly more erratic – from what I’d heard about, I guessed that was the feeling you got before coming.

Gazing up at him, he looked so beautiful and ready to release as well; strands of his long black hair clung to his face with sweat whilst his body moved so flawlessly, muscles working hard under tattooed skin. His slim hands moved to take a hold of my throbbing member, which was clearly craving some attention as Andy pushed me to the edge.

With his hand working at my hyper sensitive member and him continuing to push against that spot inside of me, the sensations became too much for me to cope with and – with a scream of his name loud enough to wake the whole hotel – I came over his hand.

Ecstasy flooded through my veins as Andy continued to move and stroke me through my orgasm, coming inside of me not long after I came.

Even as he pulled out of me, I was still breathing heavy against the pillows, grinning in content as Andy flopped down beside me and pulled me close to his chest. He was getting my come everywhere, but neither of us cared as our warm bodies connected again.

“That was fucking amazing” I breathed, burying my face in Andy’s chest and curling up close to him.

“So fucking good” he agreed, his arm looping around my waist to pull us closer together as he grabbed the edge of the duvet we’d pushed aside and pulled it over our exhausted bodies.

“Andy…” I started, feeling the urge to say something but also feeling too nervous to do so – I didn’t want to risk ruining the moment.

“Yeah?”

“Um, I was going to say something, but I just realised how cheesy it would be to say after sex, so never mind”

“What were you going to say?” he pushed, but in a nice, I’m-genuinely-interested-in-what-you-have- to-say way.

“Nothing, it’d be a bit cliché, besides, I’m sure you know already, anyway” I blushed slightly even though he couldn’t see it since my face was against his chest.

“Okay then; goodnight, sweetheart” he ran his hands gently through my hair as he gave me one last soft kiss and reached out to turn off the lights using the switch above the bed. Andy was never one to push matters with me when I made it clear I didn’t want to talk.

“Goodnight, Andy, sweet dreams” I whispered, letting my eyes droop shut. I was almost asleep when I heard Andy speak up again from beside me, whispering quietly.

“Oh, and even though you didn’t technically say it because you thought it’d be cheesy, or something, I love you, too” his words brought a smile to my face – only Andy could understand what I was going to say without me actually saying it.

Relaxed and indulging in post coital bliss, I fell asleep in Andy’s arms, completely and utterly content.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got a lot of feedback last chapter, thanks everyone! :)

So, the anticipated scene... I know it's not the best scene I've ever written, but since it was Lukass's first time, I didn't wanna go into kinky shit and really sexy stuff (if you want really hot and kinky, check out my Andy B/Matt G oneshot which is 4000 words of smut, it's called Seek Me, Meet Me, You Know How To Treat Me)

I hope the scene was okay and not disappointing!

Also, I kinda had a little laughter spasm when writing 'suitably lubricated' because come on, one does not simply write that without giggling.

So yeah, ending turned fluffy but I didn't want it to be cliche and have straight out 'I love you's so I mixed it up a bit, though I still think it's a little cheesy... idk, I hope you all liked it - I probably wouldn't have included it at all had it not been important to the next chapter (drama goes down, prepare your feelings)

Anywayyyyyy, I'll stop rambling, I hope the scene was satisfactory and you enjoyed this chapter!

See you all next update (or in the comments section xD)

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt