Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Caught

“That was so cool! Seriously, best experience ever!” I exclaimed as Andy and I left the room, waving cheerfully at the instructors as we headed back to the changing rooms.

Going indoor skydiving had got to be the best thing I’d ever done. It was incredible – the feeling of the air under my body, the feeling of soaring without ropes or harnesses; it was just amazing.

Still full of adrenaline, I grabbed Andy’s arm and spun him around to face me.

“Best. Birthday. Treat. Ever”. I said each word in between kissing a different part of his face, leaving his lips until last.

“I’m glad you had fun” he chuckled deeply, almost purring before pressing his lips back to mine again as we reached the lockers and the curtained off changing rooms.

The kiss became heated quickly as Andy wrapped an arm around my waist, pressing me closer to him.

Quicker than I could process, Andy was guiding me into one of the changing rooms, refusing to break our kiss as he hurriedly yanked the curtain shut behind us.

“So fucking…” Andy mumbled as he moved his mouth to my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot, something he’d located a long time ago.

I couldn’t help but moan aloud as he did this, dipping my head onto his shoulder as he continued to suck and bite at my neck whilst his hands moved out my back to fiddle with the suit zip.

When the zip was undone, Andy wasted no time pulling it down my body until I pulled back gently, leaving the suit bunched up around my waist.

“Andy… here?” I questioned, unsure if this was really a good idea.

“Babe” he purred “I told you I could’ve blown you earlier since you look so fucking sexy in that suit, but I didn’t because of time allocations. Now though… now we’re in no hurry” he grinned, pulling the suit down over my ass and down to my knees.

Pushing me back, he then pressed on my shoulders so I slid down to sit on the bench in basically my boxers since the suit was now around my ankles. Then, grabbing my hips, he pulled me forward slightly so I was near the edge of the bench and then nudged me to lean back against the wall, so he could easily access my lap.

“You’ve been teasing me this whole time, Lukass, now it’s my turn” he smirked, before dipping his head and starting to kiss, bite and suck at my hips and thighs, moving so close to where I’d love his mouth to be before moving away again. He was barely coming up past the edge of my boxers, so, in annoyance, I started trying to pull them off, only to have Andy look up at me with a knowing smile.

“Don’t like your boxers anymore know they’re becoming a bit tighter?” he teased, but none the less, slid them down my legs to join the suit, leaving my almost fully hard dick uncovered. “Well someone’s excited” he chuckled deeply, before dipping his head and wasting no time in wrapping a hand around my base and pressing a kiss to my tip.

“Andy” I moaned, reaching out to entangle my hands in his hair and he gently took my tip between his lips and slowly licked my slit. “Andy…”

Bobbing down, Andy began to suck on my whole length, running his tongue over me and sucking on my pulsating erection. Automatically, my fingers clenched in his hair as I shallowly thrust upwards, wanting more but at the same time, not wanting to choke him.

His hands were on my hips, holding me in place and using his thumbs, he was rubbing circles along my v-line.

“Andy” I breathed as he continued to bob, each time moving right up near the tip before sinking back down again, at some points, swallowing around me so he was taking my whole length and his nose was pressed up against my skin.

As he swallowed around my, I could feel myself getting close; his hot, tight throat was making me groan and my dick twitch and pulsate.

So close.

“Andy… Andy gonna… gonna” I choked out, pushing my hips forward again as I reached breaking point and moaned deeply and loudly as Andy pressed his tongue against my hypersensitive tip, sending me over the edge.

Falling back against the wall, I shut my eyes, letting my orgasm wash over me as Andy continued to suck on me, gently now.

Keeping my eyes shut, I felt Andy’s warm mouth leave my dick and him slide my boxers back up my legs, before tucking me back inside them.

With a grin in my direction, he swiftly got changed and urged me to follow, helping me to my feet and kissing me gently as I swayed slightly.

“It was good, then?” He giggled, holding me close and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

“Very good” I confirmed as I pulled my shirt on, followed by my jeans and shoes whilst Andy flattened down his hair.

Now we were dressed again and didn’t look too suspicious, we gathered up our belongings and the suits and headed out of the changing room, only to be met by a wide eyed Zacky.

Oh crap, he totally heard us!

Usually, I would be so embarrassed by now, but actually, I felt rather amused, so with a grin, I handed over my suit to the startled looking employee.

“Thanks, Zacky; I had a great time” I winked at Andy after I said that, giggling when Zacky blushed red whilst placing both mine and Andy’s suits in a box.

“Um, you’re welcome, yeah; thanks for visiting SkyHigh! Please come again” he stuttered, giving me an opportunity that was oh so easy, I would’ve been a fool not to take it.

“Judging by what he can do with his mouth, I’m certain I’ll be coming again” with that, I grabbed Andy’s hand and started a fast walk towards the building’s exit, dragging a laughing Andy along behind me.

“Oh my God” Andy chuckled as we broke into a run, darting through the main entrance and out onto the moderately busy streets. “I can’t believe you just did that” he grinned.

With that, I stood on my toes to press a kiss to his lips.

“Right back at you”.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go! xD

By the way, this story will be ending soon, but have no fear, a sequel is near!
Once this is finished, I'll be starting the sequel, which features a lot more of the other guys (i've noticed that in the recent chapters there's not really been much of them, i'll make sure I fix that next chapter! ^.^)

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt