Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

The Highway Home

The last night of tour’s always a big one. It’s both a happy and sad show; it’s slightly saddening because you know that after that show’s finished, you’re all heading home, but at the same time, it’s exciting, because you know that it’s going to be an amazing show and it’s the last one, so it’s going to be memorable.

And that night, the show was most definitely electric and memorable.

Everyone was feeling a mix of excitement and sadness right now, but once we all gathered in the front of the bus, any parts of our moods that were sinking a bit low were soon pulled up by each other.

“Lukass! Get your ass over here, boy!” Andy beckoned with a grin, holding his arms out towards me from the end of the sofa he was perched on. He was on one end of the couch with CC next to him and then Ashley, who was nearest to me.

Instead of walking to the front of the couch and climbing into Andy’s lap as was expected, though, I decided just to run to the arm of the couch, launch myself over it and land on my stomach so that I was lying on the laps of everyone on the sofa.

“Lukas!” CC exclaimed, slapping the back of my thighs whilst Andy leant over my back and started kissing the side of my neck.

“Yeah, CC?” I giggled, wiggling around and all three of their laps as they all tried to hold onto me.

“Stay still!” he cried, shoving at my waist so that I rolled onto the floor.

“Rude!” I yelled, gently backhanding his shin and scrambling up onto Andy’s lap. “Andy, tell him to stop abusing me!”

“C… stop that… you know how fragile he is! Bruises like a peach” Andy laughed, gently pinching my cheeks like I was a kid.

Andy can be adorable, but at the same time, I don’t always like him laughing at me like I’m a child.

“Fuck off, Andy, you bruise more than I do!” I huffed, pouting slightly when he grabbed my chin and started pressing kisses to my lips.

“Sshh, you know I’m joking, don’t pout!” he smiled against my lips, rubbing my side gently until I eventually gave in and started to kiss him back.

“Alright, you two. Not on the couch! I know it’s the last night, but at least wait ‘til we get home so you can do it away from the rest of us!” Ashley laughed, which was a rather hypocritical considering it was well known that, before CC, Ashley constantly had girls onto the bus. No one was going to mention it, though, since it wasn’t exactly a serious conversation.

“Sure, sure” I agreed, waving it off casually and nuzzling into Andy’s shoulder.

The banter continued for a while - it was a long ride home, but it definitely didn’t feel like it, not with all the guy’s and Andy.

In fact, it almost felt too quick, like we were hurtling back towards normality and out of the thrill of tour; accept, it wasn’t the end, though. This was the start of something completely new, and I was, in all honesty, excited.

“Were abouts are we, Jim?” CC called out to the bus driver after a while, his voice loud in order to be heard above the roar of the road and cars around us.

“Once we get to the intersection up ahead, we’re onto the first highway home, boys” he replied, and I couldn’t help but smile.

‘The highway home’ didn’t just lead to home for the guys, it lead to home for me, as well.

Finally, I belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading <3 Sequel will be started soon, link should appear up at the top right hand corner of this story page when I post in a minute :)

EDIT: I know in the chapter previous to this, where Jinxx get's pranked, I put that that was the last night of tour. That was a mistake on my part, I meant to put 'second to last night of tour' as this is the last, it's been edited now, sorry for any confusion!

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt