Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Kohl Eyeliner And Faint Red Lines

I'm sure it wouldn't come as a surprise to anyone if I said that Black Veil Brides go through serious amounts of makeup. In fact, I’m pretty sure the whole grease paint industry is kept afloat purely from the profit they make from those five boys. I was in town, the reason being that apparently my duties now included being sent out to buy various makeup products for them. I didn't mind that much though, it was nice to get out and about away from the bus and crowds of Warped staff.

I had the list they'd written out for me folded up in the back pocket of my black skinny jeans, crumbled from where I'd stuffed it in the tight pocket without much care. I removed it for what seemed like the hundredth time and checked what I needed to get in the store I was standing in front of - Boots.

-Kohl eyeliner (the one I usually use)
- The creamy skin shit that I stole from Jinxx
- Some of that Diesel cologne, the one that I dropped up the floor the other day and smashed the bottle of
- Lynx Africa spray or whatever it is Ashley was going on about
- Make up wipes, the natural ones that are good for your skin

Thanks :) Andy


Okay, turns out I was going to be there for a while. I only ever went into boots for eyeliner, occasionally foundation and one time to buy my straighteners, I didn’t have a clue where anything was, especially not in a store I’d never entered before!

As I walked up to the doors, they opened automatically and a wave of cool air being blown from an overhead air conditioner washed over me. I felt a little lost as I stepped into the massive store; the one I used to go to was significantly smaller than this one, it was like comparing a little corner shop to a massive mall complex. I tilted my head up to look at the various signs which were dangling over each aisle. While most were advertising some sort of discount or buy one get one free offer, a couple of them actually stated what was in each aisle, so I wasn't completely unaided in my search. I went to get the eyeliner first, since I was fairly good at finding that. After a couple of minutes of wandering the aisles, I found a large row of pencil and liquid eyeliners, ranging from the standard black to electric blues and pinks. A couple of sticks of the black kohl brand that Andy favours later and I was ready to start on the other things on his list. The Lynx was easy enough; there were stands on the ends of every aisle displaying hundreds of cans in a variety of smells, so that didn't require much searching. Make up wipes were slightly harder - I always just used water, soap and a towel for mine and didn’t have a clue which department they came under or which brands to get - but I found them in the end with the help of the overhead signs and a middle aged woman who took pity on me and my lost expression and pointed me in the right direction. The 'creamy skin shit' and 'that Diesel cologne' were harder, and in the end I had to scout out a shop assistant for help.

Thankfully, a young woman named Victoria with long black hair seemed to understand the products I was trying to describe and helped me locate them in the large store. Within thirty minutes of entering the store - which was only a short time compared to what it would've been if Victoria hadn't helped me, but it was still too long for my liking - I was exiting with two medium bags and enough make up and sprays to keep the boys happy.

I shifted all the bags which I was holding as well as the two new Boots bags into one hand so that I could retrieve the piece of paper from my back pocket once again. I couldn't help but grin when I realised I’d now gotten everything on the list, Boots was my last stop. I shoved the paper back into my pocket - not caring if it ripped since I wouldn't be needing it anymore - and started making my way back towards the Black Veil Brides tour bus, where Andy was surely waiting for his stuff.

Once I’d finally gotten back to the bus and climbed aboard though, it wasn't Andy I found waiting for me, but Ashley.
"Hi, Ashley, have you seen Andy around? I have some stuff for him" I asked, shifting the bags in my hands once again, hating the way that the plastic handles of the bags were starting to dig into the skin on my palms.

Ashley stepped towards me and took a few of the bags from my hands and set them on the counter. I followed suit and set the rest of the purchases next to them, inspecting my hands after I'd released the handles to find a few red lines crossing over my palms where the weight of the bags had pushed into them. My head snapped up when I saw two hands move to cover my own, and I saw Ashley standing very close to me, smiling deviously.

"You know, you shouldn't have carried all those bags, you've hurt your hands now" he murmured, rubbing his thumbs gently over the red marks.

"Don't worry about it; they'll be fine in five minutes. Besides, that's what I'm paid for, right?" I laughed, slightly uneasily. To be honest, after the events that occurred last time Ashley and I were alone, the way the situation was panning out was making me uncomfortable. Then I realised he hadn't answered my question about Andy, so I repeated it.

"Oh, he and the rest of the guys aren't on the bus right now, I don't know where they are, but they aren't here. It's just you and me" he whispered, caressing my arms now with his hands. I was about to open my mouth to say something, when I felt myself being pushed very gently backwards so that I was against the wall of the bus. Ashley's face was now just millimetres away from mine as was his body. His warm breath was like a mint breeze over my face and strangely enough I found myself enjoying it. Ashley was well known for being flirty with women and a real ladies man, that's why what he did next surprised me so much, because I was definitely not female and as far as I knew, he was definitely straight.

He grinned deviously at me, before bringing a hand up to cup my jaw and kissing me firmly; his tongue ran across my lip, asking for entrance.

The boy doesn't waste time...

He parted my lips with his tongue and started to kiss my passionately, one hand in my hair, the other clutching my waist.
I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my mouth while he was doing this and in a way, the noise brought me back to reality.

Holy fuck, Ashley Purdy is kissing me!



And I don't know whether to push him away or love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah ;P You'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out how this progresses, sorry!

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt