Sleepless

Sleepless

Ashley was laying in his bunk. he couldn't sleep no matter how hard he tried. this annoyed him. a lot. he really wished he could fall asleep but it just seemed impossible. he looked at the watch on his cell phone for the 400th time that night. 2:36 am. he went to bed 2 and a half hour ago.
clever people said that if you thought of something and was laying still for a while then sleep would take you sooner than you'd think.
Ashley didn't actually believe this though it was worth a try. wasn't it? so he started thinking about what had happened earlier today. after the show they had had.

~flashback~
Ashley was cleaning his face from makeup at the toilet. nobody was with him. he was all alone. Just then Andy came out talking to one of the guys from the crew. neither of them noticed Ashley. the guy was busy telling Andy about this sweet little girlfriend he had back home in LA who was carrying his baby.
"she has been pregnant for two months already. it feels like yesterday she called to tell me about it!" he said exited.
"dude it was yesterday. I remember it so clearly. you haven't stopped talking about it for 24 hours. I bet you even mentioned it in your sleep" Andy teased.
"I didn't! I'm not the one to talk in my sleep!" the guy pouted.
"is that true? CC heard from someone that you couldn't stop talking about Little Baby Boy and Maria" Andy giggled.
"oh yeah and what about yourself Andy? you're still single aren't you?" he asked. now he was teasing back.
"I am and I am proud of it?" he said with a slight smile.
"I heard some girls talked about you?" the guy said. suddenly Ashley couldn't concentrate on removing his makeup.
"too bad. I'm not sure if I'm into girls" Andy giggled.
"uh do you have a guy in mind for a future relationship?" the guy asked. at this point Andy blushed deeply.
"eh... I..." Ashley decided to save Andy from the awkward situation.
"hey guys" he said smiling brightly at them. this made Andy blush even harder and Ashley also felt a slight burning on his cheeks.
"I've gotta go" Andy mumbled before hurrying out of the room.
"man I don't think he likes you Ash" the guy said before following Andy out. Ashley knew that he'd just gotten too much into the teasing thing but the thought had haunted him the rest of the night. 'could Andy really hate him?'

~end of flashback~

No Andy couldn't hate him. Ashley was almost certain about that. but... it was just almost... there was still a possibility that Andy did hate him.
just then Ashley heard some strange sound coming from another bunk. it took a few seconds for him to realize it was Andy's. what was he crying for. Ashley had to find out.
he got up and went to Andy's bunk to see that the poor boy was crying in his sleep. he was having a nightmare that was for sure. Ashley didn't know if he should wake Andy up or not. would it be for the better or the worse if he did. he wasn't sure if Andy hated him.
just then Andy let out a scream and Ashley made his decision. hate or not he had to wake Andy up.
he started shaking Andy softly until he opened his eyes and stopped crying for a moment. this moment didn't last for long though. two seconds later tears ran down Andy's cheeks again and he grabbed around Ashley's hand and pulled him down into the bunk with him.
"Andy what is wrong?" Ashley watched the younger boy still crying cuddling closer to him.
"you... you died... you all did... and it... it was my fault... because... I was smoking... again and.... I just... the bus were sat on fire and you... you told me you hated me" Andy sobbed and hugged Ashley tight. "please tell me it's not true"
"of course it's not. I won't ever hate such a beautiful boy as you" Ashley could've bitten his tongue off. he couldn't believe he just said these words. not like Andy wasn't beautiful but he wasn't meant to know such things right then and there it was just... he would figure out Ashley's feelings for him and he didn't want that to happen.
"you mean that?" Andy's face lit up in a smile.
"of course I do why would I lie" Ashley smiled at him.
they were laying in silence for a long time until Ashley couldn't keep the question to himself anymore.
"Andy... do you hate me?" he asked.
"no" Andy said. "it's the opposite"
Ashley felt his cheeks heat a bit up again and he was pretty sure Andy's did too. "so you're telling me that you loves me?" he asked.
"if you loves me too then yes" Andy giggled.
"well then I do" Ashley said smiling down at Andy.
"in which way?" the younger asked.
"which way do you want it to be?"
"I hope you know that yourself" Andy replied nervously.
"then..." Ashley pressed his lips against Andy's in a soft love filled kiss.
Andy kissed back he wrapped his arms around Ashley's neck and Ashley had his arms around Andy's waist. when they finally pulled apart for breathing Andy whispered "you mean that?"
"to make it clearer. do you Andy Biersack want to be my boyfriend?" Ashley asked in his most formal tone.
"yes of course" Andy blushed and they hugged each other. now both fell asleep and had a nice dream about each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
two submits at a night I'm fast :D
well guess I have nothing else to say right now. I've got an idea of another Andley... I'm not gonna tell anything it's just gonna spoil the story. and it won't be out before... in a very long time I think. (sorry)
well please comment and tell me what you think about this.

Love <3

Jackie ^_^