Horns Sound

Cock Blocked

“Do you wanna pick out a movie?” Brandon asked eying the bookshelves lined with DVDs on each side of the flat-screen television.

“I have a better idea.” Madeline said as she turned towards Brandon and folded her legs pretzel style.

“And what's that?” He probed, genuine curiosity oozed from his every pore, and his eyes were utterly transfixed by her simple beauty.

“Twenty-one questions. I feel like Lemonjellos, although entertaining, was not much of a learning experience for either of us.” Brandon turned to mimic Madeline's position and nodded.

“Alright, then I'll start.” Madeline narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips saucily.

“Fine.” Her chin went up flippantly while Brandon looked blankly around the room as he searched his mind for a question. After a few silent seconds, his eyes lit up and he enthusiastically let the question fall from his tongue.

“Do you have siblings?” He eagerly awaited her response.

“Yes,” she paused to tease him, “five of them, four older one younger. They're not that exciting.”

“Six kids?” Brandon realized what he had said had come out more judgmental than he had intended.

“We're Catholic.” He exhaled a breathe he hadn't known he'd been keeping in, and took the golden cross out from underneath his shirt. Madeline's lips pulled back into a brilliant smile and she pushed a few stray hairs away from her face. “Thank God.” Her relief led to a deep laugh and a sigh.

“Alright, next question.” Brandon cracked his fingers like he was about to get down to business. “Pets?”

“Yes, I have my dog, Evan, who's basically a small horse, he's an Irish Wolfhound.”

“Can I meet him?” He asked while his hands laid limply his lap.

“If you want to. Also that counted as a question.”

“That's cheating!” Brandon's arms flew up indignantly.

“It was a question, it counted.”

“Fine. Next question,” he chewed on his bottom lip before lighting up again, “favorite movie of all time.”

Madeline sighed heavily “Favorite movie of all time... this is hard.” Brandon laughed at her serious concentration. “It's not funny, this is really difficult. I watch too many movies.” As she continued to over think, he continued to laugh. “I'm going to split this into categories because I can't narrow it down, at all. Movie that I can't not watch when it's on television: The Blind Side,” she began counting off on her fingers “favorite romance: Pride and Prejudice, the one with Kiera Knightly, favorite action movie: The Avengers, favorite movie to watch when I'm sad: Hercules.” He nodded his head with approval.

“Even though that was more than one movie, I'll let it slide. Hmm.” He stroked his chin inquisitively, “How old are you?” His eyebrows went up, like he was surprised by what he had asked. Madeline's lips formed a thin line before she spoke.

“Old enough.” She responded curtly.

“No. No. No. I want an exact number.” Brandon chuckled, truly enjoying the game and Madeline's reluctance to answer.

“Nineteen...” She whispered and tried to avoid eye contact.

“What was that?” He pestered.

“Nineteen!” Her scream echoed off the bare walls of his apartment.

“Doesn't that—,” he caught himself about to ask a question and stopped to reword his sentence, “I bet that feels better. You're nineteen, I'm twenty, it's a good time.” He swayed and bumped her shoulder with his own to tell her that she should relax. A smile spread across her face and Brandon mirrored her.

“I'm not sure I like this game anymore.” Her jade green nails scratched nervously at her freckled forearm.

“How about-- one more question.” Brandon's voice was a little more than a husky whisper. The heat radiating from Madeline's body drew him closer until his mouth was just inches from her own, his arms were strategically placed on each side of her. Confidently, she held his lusting stare.

“Shoot.” She trembled, instantly losing all the nerve she'd managed to muster.

“Can I kiss you?” He didn't wait for an answer, his mouth slowly crept toward hers. Soft and malleable brushed against weathered and experienced for a single moment.

An irritating buzz drove them apart, Brandon leapt from the couch and left Madeline blushing furiously by herself. He jerked open the door to reveal the acne covered teen in green and white striped uniform holding their dinner. Brandon's apathy took over his frustration as he paid for the meal and gave a more than generous tip. After closing the door behind him he started back to the couch pizza in hand, when Madeline appeared with her purse slung across her body. “Is something wrong?” He inquired.

“I just realized I forgot to give Evan dinner. If I don't feed him before eight he'll destroy the apartment thinking I forgot about him. I have to go, I'm so sorry.”

“What about your clothes?” Her eyes went wide with realization.

“Can I get them tomorrow? Or really any time in the near future.” Brandon's eyebrows furrowed, but he was still gentleman even if he was confused.

“Yeah, of course.” Madeline stretched onto her toes and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you so much. I really am sorry about this. I'll wash these before I give them back. I had a really nice time.” She babbled.

“It's fine. Goodnight!” He gave her an equally as sweet peck on her cheek and opened the door for her, pizza box still in hand.

“Goodnight!” She cooed and was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
These keep getting shorter. I'm gonna try and update again tomorrow, but I can't make any promises. I also hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July. 'Murica!!