Status: In progress?

Be My Escape

You Know I Love It When You Look Like that, Tell Me What You Want To Do, Yeah

“So, where were we?” He smirked, kissing me once again. It wasn’t a quick peck like the ones before. This kiss had so much more passion to it. I felt his hand make its way up my chest and snake around my neck, holding me closer to him. I kissed back, of course, adjusting myself so I could comfortably wrap my arms around his torso. His lips felt so soft and warm, and the way they fit perfectly with mine made me involuntarily let out a small moan, allowing him to slip his tongue between my parted lips. I clawed at the back of his shirt slightly at the feeling of his hot tongue tangling with mine, kissing him back with just as much force. He shifted on top of me, grinding his hips against mine. I grunted and he repeated the action, with more force this time. His lips left mine and he ducked his head and connected them with the skin on my neck, nipping and sucking in all the right places. “Oh,” the noise left my mouth before I could stop it, and before I knew it, a bunch of profanities followed. “You like that?” Kellin mumbled against my neck as he continued his assault on my uh, lower region. I could only groan in confirmation as his hands travelled lower until they reached the hem of my shirt and slipped underneath, gripping my hips tightly; My whole body tingled as he slid them upwards, resting them on my chest for a moment before slipping them out and pulling away. His lips were swollen and red, like mine probably were. The look he was giving me was so hot and his eyes were filled with pure lust, I knew exactly where this was going and got scared. He leaned in to kiss me again but this time I dodged his lips, turning my head. I heard him let out a sigh as he grasped my face in his hands, making me face him. “Do you not want me?” his voice was quiet and I could tell that he felt rejected. “Of course I do…” I trailed my fingers down his thighs and back up again. “Then what’s the problem?” Kellin rested his forehead against mine, pecking me on the cheek and then the lips. “Kells, I’m a virgin. And I’ve just never been with anyone sexually. I’m just a little scared. Like, I want you and I want to please you but I’m just worried I won’t be enough” I buried my head into the crook of his neck, mumbling the words into his soft, pale skin. “Vic, love, you can trust me. I’ll take it slow and if at any time you want to stop, just tell me. I’m not forcing you into anything” He moved his hand to face and turned my head so we were looking into each other’s eyes. I nodded gently, showing that I understood, before leaning up to kiss him passionately. The kiss began to build back into something more and this time I was the one to grind my hips into his. “Ugh, fuck” he moaned, leaving my lips for a moment and re-connecting them to the skin of my neck; biting first, then kissing. My hands trailed back towards his hips, fiddling with the hem of his shirt just before pulling it over his head and throwing it into the backseat. He repeated the action with my shirt and began to pry my skinny jeans from my body, fumbling with the button for a moment; eager in removing the extra layers and wanting for us to be touching skin to skin rather than through fabric. My jeans fell into the backseat followed shortly by his; the only thing separating us now were our boxers. Kellin stared into my eyes for a moment then he kissed my forehead. “Vic, I’m sorry about your scars.” He moved so that he was straddling me, bringing my hands up to his face, kissing both my wrists and moving back down to kiss me in one swift motion. Things instantly regained heat and now both of us were grinding into each other. My hands trailed lower down to his boxers, tugging on them harshly so that they fell from his hips quickly; his erection sprang free instantly. My boxers followed suit and his hand wrapped around my shaft, pumping up and down for a few moments. He stopped and lowered his face to my ear. “Are you ready? I’m going to prepare you first, it may feel weird for a second but then it’ll be nice, I promise.” He whispered into my ear, nibbling at me earlobe, I just nodded and he took that as a get-go; inserting his index finger into me and moving it around before adding his middle finger. I let out a small whimper due to the initial pain of first being full but then, as he told me it would, it began to feel nice and I was grinding into his hand. He moved his fingers into a scissoring motion inside of me, causing more pain again before removing them completely and lining himself up with me. “Are you sure it’s okay?” He kissed my forehead gently and positioned his hands above my shoulders so that they were resting on the car door. “Kellin, just please, I need it.” I pleaded and before I knew it his lips crashed down on mine and he was slowly entering me. A scream escaped my lips, but it was muffled by Kellin’s mouth on mine. He kept pushing into me until he was buried in me. He adjusted himself and stayed motionless inside me for a moment before slowly moving back out and thrusting in again. It was slow to start out with but it was still incredibly painful but, also, pleasurable at the same time. My hands made their way to the back of Kellin’s head, pulling at his dark raven hair. His mouth moved from mine for a moment as he let a moan rumble from his throat then reattaching our lips. His pace quickened and his thrusts became harder; causing me more pain due to the feeling of being so full. His hand wrapped around my erection and he began to work me slowly, moving his thumb over my slit every so often whilst still maintaining a steady rhythm; picking up the pace every so often then slowly grinding into me to increase pleasure. The feeling was becoming less and less painful and pleasure outweighed the pain. “Fuck, Vic, I’m close” He sped up again once more; both with his hand and thrusts. I could feel my orgasm rising in my stomach and our moans rose in both quantity and volume. His hand quickened once again and I could feel myself leaking pre-cum; I was getting closer and closer by the second. Kellin pulled all the way out and slammed right back into me, sending me into a scream of pain and pleasure; tipping him and I over the edge. I could feel him finishing inside me whilst I finished over his hand. He kissed me gently and pulled out of me. “Oh, shit. What if someone heard us?” “Well, you were extremely loud; so they probably did, love” He spoke with a laugh, pulling me back up to his lips and quickly kissing me again. “We may want to get dressed” He laughed again. My cheeks burned crimson as I made a feeble attempt to cover myself and leapt into the backseat to gather our clothes.
After changing, Kellin and I sat in the front seats.. When I had imagined losing my virginity, I never imagined losing it in a car. I blushed thinking about what had just happened. We sat in a comfortable silence, holding hands, his thumb running over my hand comfortingly.
“How do you feel?” He asked me, bringing my hand up to his lips, kissing it softly.
“Mmm. . I feel fine. Kind of glad we got here early,” I replied with a chuckle. I couldn’t help but smile. Although I was unsure about it at first, I know I wouldn’t regret it, because it was with Kellin. He gave me a smile and pressed his lips softly to mine. I smiled into the kiss, because I would never get enough of them. After pulling away, we returned back to the silence.
Someone tapped on the window, causing both of us to jump. I looked over and saw it was Mike. I smiled sheepishly, if only he knew what had just happened in this car.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo smut- but only cause' I'm ending this story soon :) the more comments the faster I update okay enjoy bye