Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

Chapter Two - Preparation (Ashley)

Jake, Andy, Jinxx, CC and I stood in a circle in the middle of Andy's hotel room discussing what was happening.

"Alright, so here's the thing, Ashley was right about the whole zombie thing. They are out there eating people and turning them into their own," Andy explained.

Jinxx went a little pale and then fainted, luckily CC caught him.

"Try wake him up, now" I ordered.

CC nodded and I looked at Jake and then Andy.

"We have to grab anything possible that can be used as a weapon, run to the car and get back to the studio so we an camp out there. But on our way we also have to pick up Sammi, Juliet and Lauren" Andy issued.

I squirmed uncomfortably at Juliet's name. I had a secret I've been hiding for a while. But I won't say just yet.

"What about Ella?" Jake questioned.

"Dude, she's in England at the moment remember, and as far as we know...the zombie disease is only spreading in America right now" I replied.

"Oh, right..." Jake muttered.

Jinxx had finally come to and he looked up at CC and CC blushed a little and looked away. I raised an eyebrow, what the hell was that? I shrugged and turned back to gorgeous Andy, I mean...Andy.

"So, let's get to it shall we?" Andy asked.

Jake and I nodded and CC helped Jinxx up from the floor.

"Right, grab anything and let's run, grab your duffel bags as well" Andy spoke as he turned to me. "Could you manage my duffel bag as well? I'm going to be driving so I don't to slow us down by trying to get my duffel bag off when we get in the car" he finished.

I looked into his deep ice blue eyes and nodded. Andy smiled and bashed his fist against my chest lightly and my heart fluttered. Dammit Ashley, keep it together man. I walked over to Andy's duffel bag, threw it over my shoulder then grabbed mine and put it over my shoulder too. I grabbed the knife from my duffel bag and slipped it into my pocket. I looked at Andy, Jake, CC and Jinxx. They all had their possible weapons. Andy had a fire poker, CC had a leg off a table, Jake had his knife which he carried around and Jinxx had snapped a wooden curtain pole in half. I smirked.

"Great weapon choices" I mused.

CC smirked back at me.

"We are smart cookies" he winked.

We all burst out laughing, CC always managed to put fun into anything.

"Okay, let's go guys" Jake said, getting all serious.

We nodded and opened the door, weapons at the ready and continued down the hallway. We were huddled pretty close together, I could hear Andy's shallow breathing. He was more freaked out than me. We got to the lobby and saw that it was empty. I swallowed hard as we walked to the doors and saw maybe twenty zombies standing outside.

"How are we going to get past?" Jinxx whispered.

"We should fake being zombies" CC issued.

"Don't be stupid CC, that's ridiculous" Jake growled.

"But it might just work" Andy replied.

"Are you serious?" I muttered.

Andy looked at me, his eyes piercing with seriousness.

"Yes, Ash, come on, let's do it" he ordered.

We opened the door and started to slowly walk across to the car, groaning and grunting like zombies. When we got near the car we pressed ourselves up close to it. I accidently bashed my knee against the car, causing the alarm to go off. Andy's head shot up in fear and he tried to turn it off as well as unlock the car. By then the zombies had recognised us. My heart raced and I yelled at Andy to hurry up. Jinxx was shaking badly so CC held him tight in a protective way. Andy finally unlocked the car and we bundled inside it, locking the doors. A zombie attacked the car on my side and I screamed in horror as Andy started the car and ploughed through half the zombies that were after us. My breathing sharpened and I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself. Jake put his hand on my shoulder.

"You alright buddy?" he asked.

I nodded and then opened my eyes again. Every street or building we passed we saw at least four to five zombies. I swallowed hard and tried to relax. We continued down to Juliet's house and when we finally arrived I handed Andy his duffel bag but he told us to just leave them in the car. I nodded as we all made our way up the steps to Juliet's front door. Juliet came running out and into Andy's arms. I rolled my eyes and stood back a little. I then saw Sammi run out and get wrapped into Jinxx's arms. CC looked at them both with confusion. I then realised something. Where was Lauren?

"Where's Lauren?" CC asked.

Sammi pulled away from Jinxx, tears streaming down her face. I knew something was wrong so I moved closer to CC and put my arm around his shoulder.

"CC...Lauren didn't make it out here, in fact, she didn't make it out her house. She rang me to tell me she was on her way but, then all I heard was screams and the line went dead, I'm sorry CC" Sammi whispered.

I felt CC's body quiver and I pulled him into my arms and let him cry. I've never seen CC this emotional.

"Let's get out of here" Andy ordered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, made poor Ash have a heart attack sorry. Enjoy :)