Status: I'm excited for this story, so let's see how it goes!

Exits and Entrances

"I'm with Ri so I should probably go," Cassadee laughed. "But it was lovely meeting you Tay, I'll grab your number off Alex because I need to hang around some girls more."

Tay thought that moving to a new school was going to be crap. She never thought she'd meet Cameron again. or that she'd join a band. or that she'd get a new best friend in Cassadee or that a group of rowdy boys named All Time Low would become friends with her. She definitely didn't think that she was going to a light haired boy with a cheeky smile who made her stomach flutter and goes by the name Alex.
  1. Lost In Stereo
    Jack smiled, "You're the girl from that band right? You're good." Tay grinned, "Thanks, you're not to shabby yourself." "She killed it alright," Alex said with a wink, nudging her with his foot.
  2. Never had a doubt, now I'm going crazy
    "Hey Tay, it's Alex." "I'm sorry, Who?" She joked, a smile playing on her lips. "Alex Gaskarth, we met at the grill?" "I know Alex, I was kidding.
  3. You're not quite Satan but I really think I hate you
    That's what your brother thought anyway when he-" Thwack. With a massive crunch Tay saw Alex's fist connect with Finns jaw and the latter fall to the floor. Still shaking Alex glanced up and met Tays eyes before flying out the door leaving Tay in a r
  4. Been a while since I felt butterflies
    "I wasn't staring!" "Tay, I saw you-" Alex laughed, "Guys shut the *** up. I know I'm attractive but no need to fight." "I wasn't staring," Tay muttered.
  5. I'm A Walking Travesty
    "Sorry you lot, Tay forgot her beanie." He said easily, so easily that Tay almost believed him. Almost.