Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Damien

My name is Damien and I'm 17.
I'm from Portugal, but I moved to the United States four years ago.
Since I moved to the US I've been in three different cities and three different schools, now on my way to four. I've been in New York, Phoenix and San Diego and right now I'm making my way to Los Angeles.
I hope this time is the last time we move.
I can't make friends because we are always moving and this means I'm all alone, which makes me even more difficult to get used to new places, well that and the fact that I'm really shy and quite and plus I'm gay.
I love music and my favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men, Motionless In White, Bring Me The Horizon, Blessthefall and Sleeping With Sirens.
In the future I would love to become a professional piano player or a photographer, but that's kinda impossible. Why? Well because I'm blind.
This leads me to tell you a little bit about myself and about my history.

I was born on October 31st in Lisbon, Portugal.
My mom was and is a huge fan of horror movies, so she named me Damien after the character Damien of the movie "The Omen", so yup Damien is my real name.
My mom is Portuguese and my dad is Spanish, and because of that I'm half Portuguese and half Spanish.
I know four languages Portuguese, Spanish, English, German and un petit peu of French.
When I was 4 my dad became aggressive, he would go to the bar to get drunk and once he got home he would hit me and my mom. My mom was always crying, I could hear her, but she couldn't leave him. She loved him.
I was 10 when he my father used me for the first time, but I couldn't tell my mom, she wouldn't believe. So it's been 8 years since my father raped me, and she doesn't know yet.
When I was 11 my mom got divorced and I couldn't be happier, it was one year of pain, one year of him using me.
My mom received a work proposal the day I turned 14 but we had to leave our country to go to the United States. I was fine with it because I wanted to be away from my dad.
The first placed we live in was New York, things were kinda working out, I had a few friends and I was starting to fall in love, but me and my mom had to move to Phoenix because of her work.
After New York things got worse, I was alone everyday.
And right now we are on our way to our new house in LA.
Since it's Friday I got the weekend to get used to it, and then Monday it's school day. I can't wait for it, note some sarcasm in this...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone!
This is the first time that I'm doing a co-written story.
I hope you guys like this and I hope this is good and now I'll leave you with my co-writer :)

Some comments would feel good right now ;)
Love you all!
-PoisonGirlForYou