Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Damien's Life

When Damien woke up the next morning his face was swollen from where Derek had hit him. He still couldn't understand why that boy hated him so much. He couldn't understand why he had hit him.

Damien's life wasn't easy. It wasn't his fault that he was blind, he had born like that. He had always been treated like a freak, and everyone took advantage of him. Of it's weakness.
First it was his father, he started drinking when Damien was only 4 and he would hit him and his mother. But she would always forgive him, because she loved him.
When Damien was 10 his father used him for sexual purposes for the first time, Damien was still a virgin. He told his father to stop, but he didn't care. He was too drunk and angry to care. Damien couldn't tell his mother, no he couldn't. She wouldn't believe him. She wouldn't believe that a father could do that to a son, to her son. His father raped him for 1 year, and Damien just keep that to himself. All that time of suffering, suffering in silence. With no one to talk to, with no one to make him feel safe.
When Damien turned 11 his mother finally decided to divorce from his father, he was so happy. He almost couldn't believe it.
Him and his mother lived in Lisbon, Portugal where she worked as a event planner. She was
well-known in Portugal. When Damien turned 14 his mother received a work proposal to go the the USA and work for in a well-known company, she didn't accepted it right away. She decided that she should talk with Damien about it, the fact that Damien didn't want to be around is father ever again helped him to give his mother the support she needed to accept the job.
They moved to New York where Damien met Sebastian, the boy he fell in love with. In Damien's mind that boy was perfect, he thought he was so beautiful and true, he had a kind heart. They shared one last kiss before Damien had to move again to Phoenix, he was 15 when they moved. Phoenix was horrible for the poor boy. He was always alone and everyone made fun of him, Damien could hear them as he walked pass them. He could hear them laugh. One time he got brutally beat on the boys bathroom, and that was basically the reason why they moved again, this time to San Diego. They managed to be there for a year, before his mother received a new job invitation, this time in Los Angeles.
Damien is now 17 and he is losing hope...
He met Derek, he knew he hated him. He just didn't knew why.

Damien went to school, hopping that the second day wouldn't be as bad as the first was. But it was. He found himself being slammed against a locker, being pushed, falling on the ground, being laughed at, being punched once again by the boy he couldn't understand and being mocked by his friends, being grabbed and dragged on the bathroom floor and being left there alone bleeding.
Damien couldn't take it anymore, he didn't understand what he had done to deserve so much pain.
He was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry we haven't updated this story 'till now, but it's been really difficult to have ideas for this story.
My co-author has tried really hard to write something we both could work on, but she wasn't able to make it come out the way she wanted.
The same goes for me, and plus it's really hard to write in the P.O.V of a blind person. That's why I upload a chapter like this.
I want to apologize for this, and I promise that we'll try to come out with something good soon. And if we can't, I guess we'll have to delete this, and believe me, I don't want to do that.
Meanwhile, please bear with us! Don't give up on us just yet!

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou