Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Nightmare

Damien's P.O.V

'I'm going for a walk mom!' I informed my mother, who was in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes.
'Are you sure it's safe?' she answered.
'Yes mom, don't worry. I know the way to where I'm going.'
'Just be careful Damien!'
'I will!' I started making my way outside of the house, I wanted to go for a walk, maybe sit on the park I usually go to.
Some people might think how does a blind person know's where is going, well I know because I'm used to walk this way to the park. Of course I don't know how the park looks like, but my mom said it was beautiful.
As I walk to the park I hear the cars on the street and the wind blowing. It's a cold night, but it's bearable.
I place my hand on a fence and realize that I finally reached the park. I walk forward 'till I reach the fountain and sit there for a moment, just feeling the cold air hit my face.

*Time lapse*

I feel like I've been in this park for ages so I finally decide to get up to go home. I began walking to the exit of the park, but I started hearing footsteps behind me, approaching me really fast.
Next thing I know I feel someone throwing itself at me. I lose my balance falling to the grass and the person falls on top of me and grabs my hands pinning them above my head.
'Pleaseeeeeee let me goooooo!' I scream in absolute terror.
I smelt like alcohol and cigars.
The person reaches for my hair and pulls it, exposing the skin of my neck. I felt lips connecting with the skin of my neck, biting and sucking hard on the sensitive skin.
I moved my legs in hope I could escape but the person was bigger and stronger, somehow I managed to get one of my legs up and I took my knee to his dick.
'Mother fucker!' he yelped in pain. 'You're gonna pay for that!' I felt his hand collide with my face and started crying.
'Ppp-please! Ss-toop!' I cried in fear and he slapped me again.
Soon his hands started caressing my hips, squeezing them hard minutes later, then his hand started making his way to my pants and my now I was a hundred per cent sure that I was going to be raped, for the millionth time in my life.
He grabbed the zipper of my pants and undid it, pulling them down leaving me only in my boxers. I felt him letting go of my for a few seconds and then he grabbed my arms, once again, pinning them above my head.
'You're gonna do as I say whore!' he screamed at me.
His hands started travelling once again through my hips, letting go of my arms. I took it as an opportunity to get up and started to run.
'Grab that bitch!' he ordered someone.
I felt someone grab me by my waist. The smell of that person was so familiar, he smelt like a mix of alcohol, cigars and lemon. Soon I was thrown from that person's arms to the floor and once again I felt someone's weight on me.
He grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it off, minutes later I felt his belt hit my back, each hit he gave me was worse. He might have hit me 20 times when I felt my back completely soaked from the blood coming out of my wounds.
He grabbed my boxers and ripped it off too, leaving me completely exposed to him.
'Ppleeeeeeeeaaaseeee! L-llett m-mme gggooo!' I said with my voice cracking.
'Shut up!!!' he yelled hitting my with his belt on my thighs and he earned a yell of pain.
I heard him take off his pants and I started freaking out. I just wanted to run...
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.
I felt the tip of his member at my entrance and I started yelling for help, but no one's around.
"Shut up" he yelled slapping me once again and trusted into me really hard not giving me a minute to adjust. Then he turned me around so that I was on my stomach and started increasing his pace, going faster and faster and harder and harder. I just stood there. Without moving. Without reacting. Simply crying and taking him inside of me. What was the point of trying to move or run away?! He would grab me and he would do worse. He grabbed me by my hair pushed my head roughly against the grass, causing my nose to brake, as he continued thrusting into me, harder and harder. I could hear him moan behind me and it disgusted me. Minutes later I felt him release inside of me. He got up, slapped me once again and kicked my stomach.
I heard footsteps getting far.
He left me there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I gotta admit that I actually cried while writing this, but I hope you're enjoying this until now.
I'll leave you with my co-writer.

Kisses and love <3
-PoisonGirlForYou