Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

I Can't Do This!

Derek's P.O.V

Me and Ricky run as fast as we can to his house. I look back watching the poor guy laying on the grass, I can't believe that Ricky did this and I didn't do anything to stop him, this is way to far. In a suddenly discharge of awareness I take my phone out of my pocket dialing the 911 number.
'911, what's your emergency?'
'Plea...se caaan youu seend an ambulance to the De Longpre Park, a boy is laying on the grass and he doesn't look very good.' I say slurring and really fast.
'Do you know the boy?'
'No, I never saw him.' I lie.
'Can you check on him?'
'Not really, I'm a little bit buzzed. JUST PLEASE SEND AN AMBULANCE!' I scream into my phone turning it off.
I start running again, catching Ricky in the way. He's completely fucked up because of all the things that he drank and smoked earlier but seriously this was too far. I swear this boy is going to hear from me in the morning.
As soon as we get to his home, he falls asleep in his bed. I tried to sleep but I couldn't close my eyes for the all night, the images of Ricky raping the poor kid kept running in my mind. I just hope that he survives because I already will live with the conscience of this night and I really don't want to live with the death of a person in my mind.

*Time lapse*

My phone alarm went off, telling me that it's time to go to school. I got off of Ricky's couch and slowly walk into his kitchen. I take two cups from the cupboard, I fill them with water and taking two ''Guronsan'' (this are pills that make you recover from really bad hangovers, just something that I discovered a few years ago) from my wallet and putting them in the cups. I drank mine slowly, while my mind replays all the memories from last night. Finishing my cup of water, I walk into Ricky's room, kicking is foot when I got closer to his bed.

'WHAT THAT FUCK DUDE???!!! Ouch my head hurts as fuck' Ricky says.
'I'm glad it hurts, now take this, I want you to be wide awake when I kick the hell out of you.' I say.
'What?' Ricky says with a confuse look on his face.
'JUST TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT AND GET DRESS!' I scream shoving the fucking cup in his hands.
I walk out of his room and a go to his parents room (that obviously are not at home like always) and I go for a shower. I get out of the bath and wrapped myself in a towel, walking back to Ricky's room and grabbing a few clothes that I left here the other day. I walked back to the living room dressing myself there while I waited for Ricky to come out of his room. After 10 minutes Ricky walks into the living room very slowly.
'YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!' I scream right in his face.
'WTF DEREK??!!' Ricky screams back.
'Do you realize that what you did last night was really bad?' I spat.
'What did I do last night?' Ricky asks confuse.
'You fucking don't remember! YOU RAPE A FUCKING KID FROM OUR SCHOOL AND YOU DON'T FUCKING REMEMBER! I scream, feeling my anger boiling inside of me.
'I DID WHAT?' Ricky asks.
'Y.O.U R.A.P.E.D A K.I.D F.R.O.M O.U.R S.C.H.O.O.L YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!' I scream every single word in his face.
'WHY YOU DIDN'T STOP ME?' He screams.
'BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE PLANNING ON BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, NOT FUCKING RAPE HIM! And then when I realized you were on top of him, raping him and beating him and I was so shock that I couldn't move.' I say while tears start to fall from my eyes.
'I'm so stup....' I didn't let him finish the sentence because when I realized I was on top of him throwing punch after punch.
'If the kid die it's your fucking fault.' I say while throwing another punch.
'If I go to jail it's your fucking fault.' Another punch and more tears fall from my eyes.
'If something happens to us it's your fault.' Another one.
'If...If my siblings lose me, I'm going to fucking kill you.' I say this throwing my last punch and crawling to a corner of the counter and sitting myself there crying like a fucking idiot.
'I....m so...rry Derek. III'm taking all the charges if anyone finds about this.' Ricky says whispering.
'No Ricky! I love you bro but you're going to the police.' I say without even looking at him...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the late update but after that amazing chapter that my co-writer wrote, I didn't even knew what to write :) again I'm sorry for the short and shitty chapter. I gave my best to write this and as you can read I show a different side of Derek and yeah it's a really different Derek from the usual but I wanted to show you guys that even Derek has limits.
So give me some feedback pleaseeeee, I'm begging guys :P
Kisses and Unicorns
- Shii_Alexa