Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

My Heart Is In This Fight Forever

Damien remained in the ground crying and sobbing after Derek and Ricky took out running. He stayed there in pain, covered in dirt, sweat and feeling the other boy's seed spilled inside of him. He stayed there 'till the ambulance arrived.
The paramedics took him to the hospital and he was urgently seen by a doctor.
Once again he was alone...
The doctor examined him, and told Damien he was going to call his mom, but Damien could only beg the doctor not to do it. Damien knew that his mother could not know about this, but since he was underage the doctor called her anyway, not even minding Damien's wishes.
Twenty minutes after the call his mother arrived to the hospital, and cried 'till her eyes were swollen and red. Who could have done that to her baby? Who was un-human enough to do that?
Gladly the doctor could take some evidence of the rapist's semen and soon enough they'll know who did it.

Damien's P.O.V

I was laying in the hospital bed, not even minding moving or reacting.
I couldn't react though.
Not after being raped so many times, this was just another one to join the list.
My mom was laying next to me, since I could hear her crying and sobbing uncontrollably.
My mind went away... Thinking of all the times that I was abused, whether mentally or physically.
I couldn't understand what I did wrong to deserve so much pain, such unhappiness. I guess I must have been a huge motherfucker in my past life or something like that.
The doctor managed to take some evidence of my rapist's semen and he instructed some nurse to take it to lab so he could examine it. Probably the guy is far away from here now or something, laughing and telling his friends how he fucked a blind guy. The doctor also said that I have a few inner wounds due to him being rough on me and also I have twenty long open cuts on my back due to him hitting me with his belt.
My mom talked to the doctor and he said that she could press charge against the guy and that once the results of the evidence came out they would open a case to try and find him, I told her that there was no use and for her not to press charge, but she did it anyway. I didn't want to involve the police.

*30 minutes later*
My mom got out of the room about 20 minutes ago, when she got back she told me that the doctor should have the results tomorrow afternoon. I'm not really comfortable on knowing who did it, I just hope that if they catch the guy, he goes to jail so he doesn't hurt anyone else. 'Cause no one deserves to go through so much pain.
The doctor also told my mom that I'm not able to get out of the hospital until the end of the week, so this means no school for me. Which I gladly took it, because I can't take anymore beatings or metal abuse.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is another chapter :)
I loved your chapter Shii and I hope I gave you some ideas! Good luck on writing your chapter!

Title Credit: Motionless In White - Devil's Night

Kisses and love <3

~PoisonGirlForYou