Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

My Heart Is Broken In Million Of Pieces

Derek's P.O.V

*Two days after the rape*

'Derek can you take me to the hospital?' Jasmine asked me.
'What for?' I asked her already knowing the answer but oh well I have to play my dumb part.
'I want see my friend Damien, you know the one that you are supposed to do a work with but that you're always picking up on.' Jasmine says cockily.
'Eigh drop the attitude! What happen to him?' I asked pretending that I don't know nothing about it.
'He was raped two days ago, at the park that you and your stupid friends always hangout. Actually you don't know nothing about it, do you?' Oh fuck why she had to be so clever ugh.
'No, I don't know nothing about that because I was with a girl that night and I haven't hangout with boys so no I don't know anything about it. Now let's go because you're really starting to annoy me.'
I walked out of my room to the lift pressing the button. I wait for it a while so that my sister caught up with me.
'Eigh why are you so worked up?'
'I'm just feeling bad for the guy, I know I was mean to him but rape?? That's really too far.'
'Are you showing kindness Derek?' Jasmine says laughing.
'No, I just know when something as gone too far.'
The doors of the lift opened and both me and my sister step on it. The lift ride was silent and my mind flew back to that night actually I can't stop thinking about it, I can't sleep or eat this is just eating me up. The doors of the lift open again and me and Jasmine step out of it and we walk to my car. I start the car and took off to the hospital.
I just need to drive for about 15 minutes until we arrive to the hospital, I park my car in an available spot, turning it off. I get out of it starting to feel the nervous at my stomach.
'Jas I actually didn't ask. How is the boy going on?' I asked softly.
'He has severely internal injuries and a lot of cuts in his back because the guy beat him up with a belt but the good think is that the doctor took some of the rapist semen and they are examining it so sooner or later we will know who did it.' OH FUCK I can’t be here when they revealed the name of Ricky, they will think that I had something to do with it, well technically I had something to do with the rape but me and Ricky agreed that no one will ever know about me being there on that night.
'Poor guy, I hope that whoever did that to him pays for it.' I said while we approached the hospital desk.
'Good morning. I'm looking for Damien Silva.' My sister said. The nurse typed what I assume that was his name on the computer.
'That hallway, room 214.' The nurse said pointing to the hallway on our left.
'Okay, thank you.' Jasmine said.
We start walking down the hallway looking at numbers in the doors to find the right one. Jasmine stopped at one point and grabbed my wrist stopping me from walk any further.
'It's this one.' She said pointing at the door in front of her.
I look at the number. 'I guess it is.' I said agreeing with her. Suddenly the door opened and a women that I assume that is Damien's mother come out of the room.
'Oh Hey honey.' The women said to my sister.
'Hello Mrs. Silva.' Jasmine said.
'I'm glad you came to see Damien, he's going to be so happy.'
'I had to. He's such a great boy and he's my best friend, by the way Mrs. Silva this is my brother Derek, he's going to work with Damien in the school project that we need to do.' My sister said the least part pointing at me.
'Nice to meet you Derek. I'm Damien's mother, Helena Silva.' She said.
'Nice to meet you too Mrs. Silva.' I said politely.
'Go ahead and enter in the room, Damien is awake. I'm just going to grab a coffee and I will be right back.' She said and start to walk to the entrance of the hospital.
'Come on Derek.' My sister said walking into the room.
What I saw in front of me broke my heart in million of pieces. There in the hospital bed laid a fragile and broken boy with several stitches in his arms and I bet that he had a lot more in his thin body. I can't believe that this is all my fault, where did I had my mind to let Ricky do such a horrible thing like this?!
'Hey Damien.' My sister said giving him a light peek on his cheek.
'Hey Jasmine, who is here with you?' He asked with a very weak voice.
'Is just my brother Derek.' She said.
'What that fuck is he doing here?' Damien said like he was afraid of me or something.
'Hey calm down! I'm not going to mock you or something. What the guy did to you was away too far.' I said in a calm voice.
'Jasmine are you sure that this is your bother Derek?' He asked and both me and my sister laughed.
'Nope.' Jasmine said and this time Damien laughed too.
'I'm just sorry for what happened to you, if I were there that night I could have stopped the guy.' I said lying. I was there that night I just couldn't come to a sense to stop my best friend from doing it.
'Don't be sorry, you couldn't do anything but thanks any way.' Damien said.
I was about to speak when his mother and the doctor entered the room.
'Damien I have the results from the sperm sample.' The doctor said.
'Let's go Derek, we will be right out there Mrs. Silva.' My sister said.
'You don't need to leave honey, both of you can stay.' Mrs. Silva replied.
'Are you sure Mrs. Silva?' Jasmine asked.
'Yes, it's good for Damien to have is friends with him in this moment. Well doctor please tell us the name of the bastard.'
'The sperm sample belong to a boy named Richard Winters.' They will think that I was involved, well I was but no one needs to know...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry for this late chapter but but the words weren't coming out in the way that I wanted but I finally finished it. Now I'm gonna leave you guys to my beautiful co-author :D
Leave some comments pweaseeeeee :3
Kisses and Unicorns ♥
- Shii_Alexa