Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Take My Hand

Damien's P.O.V

My mom stayed the night in the hospital with me. Today is the day that the doctor is going to have the results for the semen sample. I'm nervous and I don't know if I want to know who did it.
I can't help but to replay what happened that night. It disgusted me to still feel his hands on me. And to feel him.
'Dear... I'm gonna go grab a coffee. You'll be fine on your own for a minute?' my mom said.
'I'll be fine mom!' she gave me a kiss on my forehead and got out of the room.
I heard the door open and tensed a bit.
'Hey Damien.' Jasmine said. I relaxed a bit. She gave me a light kiss on my cheek.
'Hey Jasmine, who is here with you?' I asked, my voice feeling really weak.
'Is just my brother Derek.' She said.
'What that fuck is he doing here?' I said tensing again. Him? What the heck was he doing here?
'Hey calm down! I'm not going to mock you or something. What the guy did to you was away too far.' he said in a calm tone of voice.
'Jasmine are you sure that this is your bother Derek?' I asked and Jasmine and Derek laughed at my silly question.
'Nope.' Jasmine said and this time I managed to let go a laugh too.
'I'm just sorry for what happened to you, if I were there that night I could have stopped the guy.' Derek said. Why was he apologizing?
'Don't be sorry, you couldn't do anything but thanks any way.'
I heard the door open once again, it might be my mom.
'Damien I have the results from the sperm sample.' The doctor said.
'Let's go Derek, we will be right out there Mrs. Silva.' Jasmine replied.
'You don't need to leave honey, both of you can stay.' said my mother.
'Are you sure Mrs. Silva?' Jasmine asked.
'Yes, it's good for Damien to have is friends with him in this moment. Well doctor please tell us the name of the bastard.'
'The sperm sample belong to a boy named Richard Winters.' I tensed once I heard the boys name... Wasn't that Derek's friend?
I immediately started crying uncontrollably. So he came to see what he friend did?! 'We're gonna give the sample to the police so they can go ahead and press charge' the doctor continued.
'You're gonna press charge?' Derek asked.
'We are.' my mother answered.
'I don't want to press charge!' I said. In reality I didn't want the guy to beat me up once I pressed charge. And Derek was there, of course he would tell his friend that we pressed charge on him.
'What? Why Damien?' Jasmine asked.
'Because... Because I don't!' I said still crying.
'But you have too!' she said.
'We're gonna press charge. End of discussion!' my mom said sounding really bossy.
I stayed there motionless, cold and shaking from the thoughts of what he could do to me once again.
Then I felt a hand land on mine and caressing it. This wasn't my mom I thought. And it sure wasn't Jasmine. Wait... was it... no it couldn't. But if it was Derek's hand it felt nice. Really nice!
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty chapter, I know :S
I'm so sorry!
Anyway I'll leave you with the world's perfect co-writer and I hope I gave her something to work on, if not she has my permission to kill me.

Kisses and love <3

~PoisonGirlForYou