Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

The Beginning

Damien's P.O.V

The class was going faster than I expected.
Once I heard the teacher say that we could pack our stuff, I grabbed my book(which is in braille) and then on my backpack and placed the book inside of it, at least that's what I thought. I heard something hit the floor.
Great!
I started touching the floor and I felt my head hit on something.
'Watch what you're doing asshole!' a male voice said. Damn he sounded intimidating.
'Sorry but I didn't see!' I immediately apologized.
'That's the problem with you emo freaks! You don't see a shit in front of your good damn eyes!' Now this guy was almost screaming at me, and me hitting him wasn't a proper excuse for him to yell like that. Maybe he is not on his good days or something. Or maybe he is one of those popular guys who like to fuck with other people's emotions and stuff like that.
I heard footsteps approaching.
'Derek leave him alone, please!' I recognized the voice. It was Jasmine.
'Why should I Jasmine?! He's just another freak who doesn't watch were he's stepping'
'Well Derek, he is blind! Now leave him, please!'
By now I was almost crying, I can see that this year is going to be interesting.
'Sorry sis that's not my problem!' and with that I heard his footsteps getting far.
'Sorry for my brother Damien! Sometimes he can be a little over the top...' Jasmine apologized to me.
'It's ok, I'm used to be treated like that' I said letting a tear escape my eyes. 'Can you just take me to a bathroom, please?'
'Of course! Here, take my arm!' she said as she offered me her arm. We got out of class and she lead me to the bathroom.
'Here it is. Here's the door' she grabbed my hand and placed it on the doorknob.
'Thank you! You're so kind Jasmine' I said entering the bathroom.
I fell down on my knees and started crying. I heard a loud noise on the bathroom and I stooped.
'Who's there?!' I asked.
'Ooh look who's here!' it was the voice of that Derek guy.
'Please don't do anything to me, please!'
'Begging already? That's sassy!' I felt him grab me by my shoulders. Next thing I know I felt his fist connect with my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for this short, crappy, shitty and stupid chapter.
I hate having author's block...
I'm so sorry Shii :(
I hope you can save the next chapter
-PoisonGirlForYou