Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

The Boss is Here

I can’t believe that this freak is here in the bathroom, crying! It’s so pathetic that I’m feeling the need of make him cry a little bit more.
'Ooh look who's here!' I said.
'Please don't do anything to me, please!' OMG he is begging already this one was so easy.
'Begging already? That's sassy!' I said before I punched him really hard.
He felt on the floor crying and sobbing. I guess I found my victim for this year.
'From now on it will only get worse freak.' I said trying to make him imagine that things that I will do to him this year.
I got out of the bathroom, Jasmine was right next to the door. 'Did you see Damien?' she asked me like it was suppose for me to know who Damien is.
'Who?' I asked her
'The blind guy, the one that you called freak in the class.''
'Oh that weirdo, no sorry sis I didn't saw him there.'
'Can you please go back in there and check on him?'
'I’m right here Jasmine.' The freak said. I look at him and oh that eye will not be very good tomorrow, oh well fuck it.
'Damien are you alright?' Jasmine said, she really sound worried with him.
'He is fine, he probably didn't saw the sink.' I said, giving him a hint to not say to anyone what happened in there.
'Yes, it was exactly what Derek said.' Damien said really fast.
'OK if you say so, but are you alright?'
'Yes Jasmine, I’m perfectly fine, I probably will have a black eye tomorrow but you have nothing to worry about. Can you just take me to our next class?'
'Sure, aren't you coming Derek?'
'No sis I have a basketball reunion.' I lied to her, the reunion it’s only in the afternoon, this was just an excuse to meet the guys in the back of the school.
I walked to the backs, everyone was already there rolling, smocking and making out.
'Hey leave a little bit of that dope for me Ricky.' I said to my best friend.
'Hey, what’s up bro, why did you take so long?' he said.
‘'Ah I was just playing with my entertainment of this year.' I said while I gave a hit on the joint that Ricky just passed to me.
'Who is the lucky one this year?' Ricky asked laughing. Knowing exactly that who the hell was the guy that his life will be a fucking hell this year.
'Is some new emo blind freak, that my sister Jasmine is orienting this year.'
'Oh it sounds fun to play with.'' Ricky said, already imagine that things that we will do to him.
'Talking about more interesting things, what do we have on the grid this year?' I said looking to every girl that were there with us.
'So I was kind to choose some girls that I think you may like.' Ricky said making a signal for all the girls to make a line.
'Oh we have some interesting fish this year. You what’s your name?’' I said pointing to the fourth girl in the line.
'Tay..Taylor' She said stuttering.
'You don't need to stutter baby doll, I promise I won’t hurt you…… to much.' I said making all of the boys laughing.
'So Taylor tell me, are you a virgin doll?'
'Yes' she said really shy.
'Good, just the way that I like. So babe are you busy to night?'
'No'
'Now you are, I will pick you up at 8, dress sexy and make sure that I have a perfect view of your boobs.' I said sounding really bossy.
'Well guys I have to go back inside and girls leave your numbers with Ricky, I will keep in touch.'
I had back inside, walking fast to my class.
'Sorry I’m late Miss Rose.'
'Come on in Derek, we were just choosing the pairs for this year science project.'
'Who I’m with?' I said while I sit in my chair.
'With Damien'
'What?! Why??' I said really pissed of.
'Because I said so.' Miss Rose said like she knows that I don’t like freaks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for taking so long writing this chapter but it was my last day of classes and you know preparing things for next year and evaluations and things like that.
I'm sorry for this crappy chapter but my imagination just run away to some place really for away.
Leave comments telling me what you think so far and Catarina I hope that I gave you something to work with.
Kisses
- Shii_Alexa