Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Feels Like Hell

Damien's P.O.V

I can't believe he just hit me.
I haven't done anything wrong to him.
My reaction was to lay on the floor and cry, what more could I do?
How am I going to explain this to my mom? Or to Jasmine?
I can't believe this happened.
I tried to calm down a bit and got up, touching the walls.
I grabbed the doorknob to open it, but I hesitated once I heard voices outside. It was Derek and Jasmine.
She was asking him to see if I was in the bathroom.

'Can you please go back in there and check on him?' I heard her behind the door. I opened it and got out.
'I’m right here Jasmine.'
'Damien are you alright?' Jasmine said, she sounded really worried.
'He is fine, he probably didn't saw the sink.' Derek said, taking me the opportunity to answer.
'Yes, it was exactly what Derek said.'
'OK if you say so, but are you alright?'
'Yes Jasmine, I’m perfectly fine, I probably will have a black eye tomorrow but you have nothing to worry about. Can you just take me to our next class?'
'Sure, aren't you coming Derek?' she said.
'No sis I have a basketball reunion.' Derek said. One minute later I heard his footsteps getting far away.
'Take my hand Damien, we're going to class' she said grabbing my hand and we started walking towards class.
I could hear people's conversations as we were walking, some were talking about fashion, others about sport and others about sex, great topic for a school corridor by the way.
'Are you sure you're ok?' Jasmine asked.
'Yes'
'Really really sure?'
'Why would I be lying Jasmine?'
'I dunno, you tell me!'
'I have no reason to be lying!'
'I hope not!'
I just stood silent the rest of the way.
'Good morning Miss Rose' Jasmine said.
'Good morning Jasmine'
'Miss Rose, this is Damien. The new student.'
'Good morning Miss Rose' I said.
'Good morning Damien. You can sit right next to Jasmine if you want too'
'Thanks Miss Rose'
The class was going well, Miss Rose is a great teacher, and she's always concerned if I catch all that she says.
'So class it's time to choose the pairs for his year's science project. I'll be choosing the pairs in order to be fair for all.'
She made a list of pairs, and I was hoping to get someone who was able to work and help me, of course.
'Damien... will work with... uhhm Derek'
What?! Did she just said Derek? That Derek? I can't work with him. What if he beats me up again?
Shit!!! Shit!!! Shit!!!
I heard someone knock on the door and than open it.
'Sorry I’m late Miss Rose.' Great, speaking of the devil.
'Come on in Derek, we were just choosing the pairs for this year science project.' Miss rose said.
'Who I’m with?'
'With Damien'
'What?! Why??' Why does he sound so pissed of? I was the one who should be pissed of, not him!
'Because I said so.'
'Fine' he shouted.
What he isn't going to refuse?!
Great!
Welcome to paradise Damien!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody :)
How are you doing?
I feel like I haven't update for ages xD
You know... we would appreciate some feedback, please *puppy eyes*
I'll leave it to you now Shii <3
-PoisonGirlForYou