Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Sci-Fi Project

Derek’s P.O.V

I was about to refuse doing this stupid work with that freak but then I thought that this is a good way to make that freak life into a living hell.
'Fine' I shouted, looking into the shocked face of the freak that probably thought that I was going to refuse.
‘So people the work will be about science-fiction, you’re going to make a machine from one of your favorite sci-fi movie and that machine has to function and look like the original one. I can now go to table with your pair and start talking about what you’re going to do.’ Miss Rose said.
‘Damien my brother is sitting in the back of the room, he is going to help you if you need something.’ My sister said.
‘’You’re completely right sis I’m going to help him in ways that you can even imagine’’ I thought to myself.
‘Derek here are you sitting?’ The freak asked me.
‘I think you can guide yourself by my voice, Can’t you?’
‘Yes I can but I will hit a table and fall, please tell me here you are.’ OMG he sounded so pathetic.
‘I’m on the last table on your left.’
‘Derek’
‘No I’m not Derek you freak.’ My best friend said.
‘Ops I meant your right my bad I guess.’
‘No problem.’
‘Come on sit is a chair in here.’ I said while I slowly kicked the chair that was right by my side a little bit far away from the freak.
‘Ouch.’ Like I thought the freak hit the floor as hard as it could be.
Everyone laughs at him besides Miss Rose and Jasmine that come running to Damien.
‘Damien are you OK?’ My sister asks him.
‘Derek what happen here?’ Miss Rose asks me.
‘The just slipped of is hands and mine.’ I say in my best fake innocent voice.
‘Damien is Derek telling the truth?’
‘For GOD sake why do everyone always assumes that I did something?! I’m seriously getting tired of being accused of everything.’ I said pretending that I was offended.
‘He didn't do anything.’ The freaks said.
‘Are you sure Damien?’ Miss Rose asks.
‘Oh for GOD sake I’m out of here!’ I yelled.
I got out of the class and a few minutes later my best friend comes after me.
‘I made quite a show there bro.’
‘It was convincing enough?’
‘Come dude, you raged on Miss Rose that was epic.’
‘Did the freak say anything else?’
‘Nope, just that you hadn't done anything to him.’
‘Good that freak will be a good entertainment for this year.’
*At night*
‘Guys I’m going out don’t go to bed to late please.’
‘Yes Daddy.’ My sister Kelly said with a mocking voice.
‘I’m talking seriously guys.’
‘Don’t worry Derek, I’m here.’
I got out of the house and got into my black 2012 Range Rover. I start driving to Taylor’s house it wasn't very far from mine but I had the all night prepared and it won’t be very pretty at least for her and I will need my car because we are going to somewhere far away from here...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so sorry for this shitty of chapter but I'm really out of imagination.
I hope Catarina can use this for something.
Kisses
- Shii_Alexa