Status: Updates on Sundays

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead?

Bang the Doldrums

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god. Winona. Chair. Electric. Gag. Vampires. Blood. Pale. Either this was some really bad porn, or she’s in some serious trouble, and there’s basically no chance it’s the first one. I ran over to the machine that was sending a ton of electricity into her brain, completely forgetting I could’ve done it from across the room, and tried to stop it.

With so many switches, you’d think they’d take the time to label everything. I eventually found the correct switch and turned the machine off. Winona gave me what looked like a thankful smile before passing out. I got her unstrapped and lifted her out of that awful chair, trying to move her out of the room and into somewhere a little more… not horrible. That was when I noticed an almost-dead William in the corner of the room. The asshole I wanted to kill was literally right in front of me, dying. All I had to do was quickly finish him off, but I didn’t. There were bigger things to worry about than that prick at the moment.

I rounded the corner into the rec room with Winona on my back, using my powers to help her hang on for the piggy back ride. She was still unconscious. There was a fight going on somewhere pretty nearby, but I couldn’t tell where, exactly. There was lots of yelling. I was going to hide her somewhere they couldn’t get to, but it was a bit late for that when I bumped into Mr. Makeup again.

“Hello, boy, my name is Gerard.” He hissed. “I believe you have something of mine. Give back the girl and I will not drag out your death.”

“Sup dude, my name’s Oliver, and you’re a douche bag.” I smirked. “I am smarter than you, stronger than you, more powerful than you, and better looking than you. What makes you think you can waltz in here and take her?”

“Well, for starters, you’re a silly little kid with silly little powers and an ego larger than your puny little head can imagine. Would really like to play this game with me, child? Would you?” He snapped his fingers and the screaming stopped. The other three vampires were in front of me and beginning to slowly back me into a corner. “You’ve asked for it, you arrogant human. Don’t fight the bull if you’re not ready for the horns.”