Status: Updates on Sundays

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead?

My Songs Know What you did in the Dark

I was awesome. I saved her life and everything.

“Can I at least get a little kiss for saving you? Just a little ‘thanks for not leaving me to die with a bunch of blood-thirsty vampires’ reward?” I cooed through the door. Suffocate in my own ego my ass! I was super humble. It was just one of my many incredibly good qualities.

“What do you think?” She yelled back.

“...is that a yes, princess?” I chuckled. “Because it sure didn’t sound like a no.” My last statement earned me a slap to the face before she slammed the door again. She didn’t come out for the rest of the night, so I decided to explore our new hideout. It was a long-abandoned spot, all the way across town from the mental hospital. We were probably as far away as we could possibly be. I busied myself with a deck of cards I’d found under a dusty, spider-infested table. I flung the entire deck at the heads of Andy and Joe, which annoyed them to no end but brought an alarming amount of entertainment to me. I couldn’t find Patrick and Pete, though. Maybe they’d show up later. When just flinging the deck got boring, I switched to flying individual cards into their faces whenever they walked, which occupied me for far longer than it probably should’ve.
“Oliver. Go. To. Bed.” Joe groaned, shoving his face into a pillow to stop the endless barrage of hearts and diamonds.

“It’s four o clock in the fucking morning! You’ve been doing this for six hours! Just stop for one minute! Please!” Andy demanded, fighting off the spades and clubs with his trusty frying pan. I dropped the cards into a neat pile on the kitchen counter.

“Aw, you guys are no fun.” I grumbled, picking out a bedroom. Might as well sleep, no point in staying awake when there’s nothing to do.

I’d only been asleep for a couple of hours when I was woken up by the sound of screaming. In the bed I’d chosen in my angsty, sleep deprived state, there was another person.

“‘Sup babe. How was your sleep?” I yawned before a pillow was thrown in my face and I heard some very angry stomping going out of the room. Well, looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Great, now I have to deal with that all day...