Status: Updates on Sundays

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead?

West Coast Smoker

Like any normal person, after finding an asshat with an ego trying to get into my pants I stomped into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. Afterwards, I stomped back out(which was actually very efficient on the creaky floors) of the kitchen and plunked myself down in front of a dinosaur of a computer, sat precariously on the edge of a cluttered desk in the living room.

Telekinesis weakness

I typed when the internet finally loaded.

NO RESULTS FOUND

Sighing out of both frustration and the perpetual exhaustion that had been following me around since I’d first learned how to focus my sight, I shut the computer back down and started building a house of cards.

Considering the fact that we were trapped in a war with insane vampires, it was actually pretty mundane.

“Come on, Winnie, it’s not like you even noticed I was there right until the very end,” Oliver tried again to get on my good side. With a flick of his brain waves, my card house folded in on itself and toppled to the floor. “We’re in a very similar situation here. See, you’re a teenager with weird freaky powers, and I’m a teenager with weird freaky powers, both living with a bunch of vampire hunters.”

“Get out of my face, porcelain. And don’t ever call me Winnie. That name is reserved for my family and the man I’m inevitably going to be forced to marry.”

“So we’re back to square one again,” He sighed dramatically before actually tripping over his feet as he realized the rest of what I’d said. “Marry? You’re going to marry Brendon?”

“He’s the only person William trusts enough to take care of me for an eternity. When I was a little kid, there were some others who were potentials, Gerard’s brother Mikey being pretty high ranking on the list, but Brendon won out.”

“Jesus freaking- that’s disgusting on a lot of different levels.”

“I get to plan the wedding, though,” I purred, reveling in the fact that Oliver looked about ready to throw up. “It’ll be a grand event just about a year from now. Once I convince William to relocate we’ll settle down, and I’ll have my last night ever as a human.”

“So you won’t even kiss me, but you’re willing to get married to some blood sucking creep who’s been babysitting you for your entire life?”

“Sounds about right, porcelain.”