Status: Updates on Sundays

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead?

Saturday

So the princess freaked out and knocked over our only lamp just because Patrick made her a little nickname. I sighed as I made it float back over to the table it was originally on. She ran into the room that just happened to be mine and slammed the door shut behind her.

“Uh...What just happened?” Andy queried, peering out of his room.

“Patrick offended her highness and she got really pissed off. She’ll be fine eventually.” I replied, getting the phone. I was hungry and it was a Saturday night. That can only mean one thing.

“Pizza time!” I shouted. I figured I’d get the regular. One cheese, one pepperoni, one pineapple, one mushroom, all large, of course. I figured maybe if Winona wanted some, she could have some of mine. See? I’m such a nice guy. I deserve a reward.

I poked my head into my room to tell her there was a couple of slices of pizza left, and she was still there, lying in my bed. Who even told her it was okay to lay in my bed? Who even told her it was okay to go in my room? I sighed and lifted her up. Unfortunately, she just happened to notice this and start to struggle, which made me lose concentration. I may or may not have dropped her. Okay, I dropped her.

“What was that for?” She yelled, staring me down.

“Hey, there’s pizza if you want it.” I smirked, flipping my hair out of my eyes. I should really get it cut. On the other hand, it makes me look hot, so I’m not going to. “Saved some just for you.”

“Ew. I don’t want that trash! Don’t you have anything better?” She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“Nope, take it or leave it. I mean, you could have some of Pete’s dinner, but I don’t think you want it…”

“No. No, thank you.” She was very visibly struggling to be polite. “Go out and buy me something decent.”

“Or what?”

“Or I won’t eat anything at all.” She turned up her nose and headed back to my bed. I picked her up and floated her towards me, much to her dismay. She was going to eat the freakin’ pizza and be happy with it.

“Hey! Put me down! No!”

“Yeah, yeah, complain all you want. Would you rather I force feed you, or are you going to suck it up?”