Status: Thought I'd try a little something differentone

Smoke

Eyes make their peace in difficulties

The bright bitter sunlight streams through the grey curtains. I open my eyes as much as my corneas allow. The pounding in my mind makes it hard to move, My head feels ten times bigger than it did last night. I look down at my bare legs and feel the brush of chiffon as I shift. I gaze around the room and fine Harry and his friends sprawled all around the room. I sigh, reaching next to me for my bag and pull my pack of cigarettes, lighter and my phone. 5 missed calls. 16 iMesages. I shove it back in my bag not wanting to deal with whatever it was. Before standing up I remove my Jimmy Choos and place them next to my clutch, relieving my bare feet with brightly coloured toes. I tug lightly on the bottom of my dress an brace myself for the early morning cold mist to hit me. I slide open the double glass doors that connect the kitchen to the garden. Oh wow, colder than I thought. I light the end of my cigarette an blow out the inhaled smoke and wrap my arms around my body trying to enclose some kind of warmth to my body.
"You look cold" My head spins to the voice next to me. Zayn. I smirk at him,
"You think." I take another long drag of my cig whilst looking at his face. His perfectly chiseled face. He takes a swig of the container he's holding. Whiskey, I can smell it from here.
"Here, take my jacket. I don't need it, got my buddy Jack to keep me warm." He removes his jacket with a smirk, he face permanently fixed on mine. He stands and walks towards me, our faces inches apart and places the jacket around my shoulders, takes the cigarette I'm holding and takes a long drag and blows out the smoke. So sexy. I wrap my fingers around the cig and pull it back,
"Thanks." I put the jacket on properly even though it's too big for me. He keeps his gaze on me whilst I look toward the sky and blow out some more smoke. I glance back at him again. He raises his container at me then takes a swig. The smell is almost knocking me sick but I crave it at the same time. I repeat the gesture he did to me, I grab the container and take a longer swig than I should of but I swallow it then hand it back to him. He smirks at me once more.
"Aria, right?" I almost laugh at the way he says it, like some cheesy American movie.
"Yeah, that's me, Zayn?" He nods.
"So you have a good night last night?" I laugh a little, "ahh, you don't remember much then?"
"I do remember some, that's why I laughed!" We both laugh a little. He isn't much of a talker. We stand outside just staring either slightly at each other or at the sky. Remember when I said there was something different about him? It's almost like you crave him. Like you desire for him to like you. It's unexplainable really. Once you're in his presence, you can understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I have no excuse as to why it's been so long really, but here is another chapter!:) I hope you enjoy it!
-A