Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Ill take you home safely

Maddys POV:

It was midnight and me and my best friend Raven were walking out of the club holding on to each other. I could barely walk I thought as I tripped over the curb to cross the street. The streets were quiet and all you could hear was mine and Ravens laughter and of course the club music fading behind us. Well Yeah I did drink a little over the top and Yes I was about to throw it all up very soon.

We crossed the street to sit down at the bench in front of central park. It was hot as fuck outside and my feet were killing me I mean KILLING ME.

"Rave-een my feet hurt !" I said whining holding onto her arm.

"Take them off mads who cares no one is around"

"Now that sounds dirty Raven Oh Ill take them off baby" I cooed into her ear moving her long black hair behind her ear which made her shiver.

"Mad Its too hot to be leaning on me" She rolled her eyes sitting me up right against the park bench.

"how muuuch did you haaave to drink missy?" I pointed my finger at her and she cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Not as much as you did Mad you flashed the whole club not just with your boobs your vagina since
when do you not wear underwear?"

I was shocked I did not know I was this bad of a slutty drunk I looked at her with my mouth gaped open.

"Yeah Mad you over did it this time" She said all concerned like pushing my hair from my eyes, I huffed leaning my head against her shoulder.

"I have such a good babysitter hehe"

"Yeah but I had to watch you all night Mads I took one shot by the bar and then the club owner comes up to me saying you better take care of your friend miss shes doing a handstand on one of the couches and her dress is pulled down"

I laughed so hard I was on the verge of peeing myself right there on the bench. Raven looked at me in disgust which made me laugh even more.

"Just take off your shoes Mad I am gonna go signal over a cab you can walk barefoot right?"

"of course I can I'm beast like that" I said chuckling softly lifting my one leg to put across the bench, I didn't care who saw up my dress my feet were on FIRE. I watched as raven walked over to the curb looking up and down the street. I looked around the park to take in my surroundings and it was kind of scaring me a bit. The park was dark the one street light was flickering and I was alone.

"shit.." I whispered looking back at Raven who was still trying to signal a cab.

I tried to get up but it was not an easy task, I held onto the bench and instantly fell over scraping my knees which made me tear up and I started to bawl. I feel so alone.. I needed company WOW now I am paranoid too.

"Raven! Come get me up! I cant move! I'm so sad" I shouted to her and looked over to see she had found a taxi.

Yes when I am drunk I am an emotional wreck they just all come out at once and I cry like a little baby and Raven is always there to cheer me up she is the definition of what a good friend is!

"Oh Jesus mad what the fuck did you do?"

"I moved" I sobbed wiping the tears from my eyes "You know raven you are my-" raven cut me off by
lifting me up and swinging my arm over her shoulder.

"I got a cab finally lets go"

"but I wasnt-"

"Maddy stop"

"but I just wanted-"

I then sighed and fell into the taxi cab with raven shoving me over into the next seat.

"Chelsea please sir" She said to the man and he looked back at us smiling it was kind of creeping me out a bit.

"Yes ladies I will take you home safely"

I snorted sitting up pushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Creep much?" I mouthed to Raven.

"Oh yea big time" She mouthed back taking my hand in hers and smiling up at me. No we weren't lesbians not at all.. but we were great friends and I do not know what I would do without her in these types of situations I thought leaning against the glass window looking at all the cars passing by I started to fall asleep shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is the beginning to their horrifying life with Johnny depp toturing them in his house. Lovely right? Im jelly LOL. PLEASE give feedback this is my first time writing a story online:) ENJOY.