Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

The Darkside

Johnny's POV:

She was lying on the floor looking lifeless.. her legs and arms spread across the floor. I wiped my face throwing my hat and jacket onto the bed.

No one leaves me.. no one.. and I did not even see Maddy breaking the wood off the window.. from my phone. Maddy will come back she does not know her way around these backwoods, I'm miles away from the nearest gas station and there are bears, wildcats and coy dogs around here.

"Maddy?" Raven spoke I watched as she struggled to get up. I crouched by her head watching her turn her face toward me looking at me in fear.

"You fucking bitch.." I whispered fixing the hair out of her eyes..I moved around her body to lift her up from behind.

"How did this happen?" I said rage rushing throughout my body.

She stumbled against the wall her long black hair falling into her face... I walked to the window looking around the bed and under it to find a hammer which was under the chair and a lever under the bed.

I groaned throwing the tools onto the ground watching Raven jump from the loud noise.

"What did I fucking tell you Raven?... I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU" I yelled.

"Johnny ! It was all her! I was throwing up and she pushed me down and called me a slut!" She said slowly looking down at the floor.

"Why would she call you that?" I spoke lifting the pieces of wood off the floor and throwing them onto the bed.

"Because I told her I was pregnant.."

"I thought I told you not to yet so it would not freak her out?"

"It just came out.. she kept arguing with me"

I sighed removing my shirt and wiping my forehead off with it.

"Johnny.. she kept harassing me.. she does not understand what we have..."

Raven walked away from the wall moving closer to me I watched as she moved her hand down my chest.

"Well I can't have you two girls fighting like that...I thought you two got along with eachother" I said holding her head against my chest.

"I do not know what has gotten into her.. but she is a goner now.." She muffled into my chest.

"Yeah I do not think anything is going to happen... but I am going to fix this house tomorrow.. ive got an idea"

I thought about this idea, what if we take some of the metal in the basement.. and some scrap parts from my old car and weld bars.. hmm it should not be too hard I will get to it in the morning.

"I will probably start working at it in the morning but for now.. Raven please do not leave me.. You can't now.. what will your baby think of not having a father around?" I spoke softly rubbing her head.

"Yeah the baby will not like that.." She said stuttering.

"Well...I think I will soon have to get a Nurse.. up in here..." I thought but said out-loud pushing Raven off to go lead her to the bedroom.

I watched her figure as we walked down the hall.

Things are going to start to change around here...and Maddy is gone which worries me what if she makes it? She will kind of know where we are.. or maybe not? All I know is I am putting this place on lock down and no one is getting out.

"Goodnight Raven"

"Goodnight"

"Don't leave me"

"I won't.."

With that I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep with my arms around my girl and that is all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short but I have some good ideas for the future !!! : )) OOOO Johnny is thinking oh no! ; ) what should I have happen? ideas?:D enjoy.