Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

1 Month Later

Johnny's POV:

I finally installed that security system I had in the garage around the house, there are cameras in every room especially in the girls room. I had it all hooked up to my smart phone so now I can see their every move seeing as Maddy tried to leave 3 times after the little issue we had with my computer.

I had changed the password wondering how they knew it I questioned them after that day of which the issue happened which none of them spoke up so I let it go.

I watched the scene in front of me looking at every detail. Raven was cooking me dinner, she had on a lingerie piece I had bought for her. I smiled looking at her every curve when she walked from counter to counter.

"Raven? is dinner almost done yet?" I whined getting up from the table walking behind her watching the burger she was flipping sizzle against the pan.

"Almost Johnny" She whispered pressing the spatula against the piece of meat. I watched as she slowly put the piece of meat on the paper plate that was on the side of her. She threw in the fries that were in the oven and then set them down in my spot at the table which I took a seat at.

I looked at her then at the food and smiled. "It looks great"

She smiled sitting down at the table grabbing a napkin and folding it into different shapes.

"Do you like being here with me?" I spoke wondering what she would say.

"No.. I do not honestly" She spat at me standing up to grab the coffee she brewed for me.

"Why?" I asked softly biting into the hamburger then stuffing a fry into my mouth.

She turned around instantly putting the coffee cup on the counter looking at me with fearful eyes.
"Because I have not been able to see my friends, I miss my family and I am terrified you fucking freak!"

I winced at her screaming and frowned pushing away my food.

"Listen Rave it is for your own good the world is filled with evil.. I am here to protect you" I told her quietly reaching over to grab her hand she pulled away.

" Rave? You are just here to fuck me multiple times and take pictures of my naked body! That is all this has been about and for me to be your personal chef.." She yelled running her hands through her long black hair.

I hissed in anger reaching across the table and grabbing her arm pulling her toward me "NO that is not what is it at all .. When I saw you I felt something..I love.." I whispered not able to finish my sentence.

I heard her gulp watching her face turn from disgust to blank.

"You felt something?" She mocked me.

I nodded putting her arm down and sitting back on the chair.

"Why? johnny? You have been torturing my best friend all this time, beating at me occasionally and letting us eat once a week.. and only one meal on that day.. This is not love! Johnny far from it" She screamed slamming the table hard watching as she closed her eyes.. the tears pooled around her pretty eyelashes.

I watched as she grabbed my plate of food stuffing it into her mouth watching up at me to see if I would react. I stared at her feeling blank not being able to come up with words.

"I am starving Johnny!" She cried out eating everything on the plate fast licking up the ketchup that was pooled on the side of the plate.

"I want to leave" She begged throwing the plate onto the floor, I watched as it hit the floor.. mentally cursing at myself.

"Please? Let me" She whispered getting up from the chair and walking over to my chair sitting on my lap. I wrapped my hands around her waist feeling her breath against my forehead.

"No.. I can't.. Raven" I said quietly looking up into her beautiful green eyes. The way they looked right now drove me wild I thought shifting in my chair placing my one hand on her legs.

"I can not let you leave I need you both here keeping me company" I said softly keeping my anger from raging out from me.

"Why? Johnny why us? We are just some random girls!" She said angrily getting off of my lap standing by the door frame of the kitchen.

I stood up standing behind her sighing. "You are my friends.. I cannot let you leave"

I can hear he sobbing grabbing her chest and leaning against the wood so I put my hand on her hip squeezing it.

"I am not your friend Johnny.." She said sharply walking off into the living room. I followed behind her grabbing her arm causing her to turn around and look at me giving me a wild look.

"What Raven?" I growled.

"Oh Okay so just fuck me then leave me home to a house with Maddy with nothing to do for hours then to hear you fucking other girls in your bedroom" She said slowly hitting my chest causing me to cough wildly.

I gathered my self feeling hurt by the harshness of her voice, feeling a bit angry at what she just had spoken.

"You dirty fuck.." I said walking toward her grabbing her waist and shoving her against the wall.

She giggled looking up at me with dark eyes "If I was not mistaken you are the dirty fuck how many girls did you bring home this month?.. about 12? how many did you kill OH YEAH all 12 because me and Maddy had to bag them up!" She spat at me shoving me back which had taken me by surprise I stumbled back.

I raised my hand to slap her but I was hit across the face by her cold hand. I growled punching her in the stomach shoving her up against the wall watching her wince in pain.

"Go somewhere I do not want to see you for the rest of the night .." I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Temper.. Temper.. HAHA. Im excited to see where this will go next I hope you all enjoy! :))