Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

The Morning Came..

Maddy's POV:

The morning came and my back was killing me from all the house work he was making me do yesterday and the day before. I turned over in my bed to find Raven was not there... she must of stood in his room last night. I sat up looking over at the window that was covered in wood and frowned. Its been weeks since I have not showered, the closest thing I got to one was went he made me fill up a bucket of water to wash the bathroom floor so before putting in soap I washed myself quickly with the sponge.

I felt lost without civilization around me, I felt alone and Raven was barely with me anymore. Johnny never really went out anymore and they were always together.

More importantly right now I was starving...

I got up and stretched fixing my bra and the stained boxers he gave me twisting them the right way. I walked out of the room feeling the fan hit me as I walked by the living room to find Johnny and Raven giggling against the sink. Johnny had his hands on either side of her cornering her against it.

"And then I..." He started off turning around to look at me startled getting quiet.

"Can I have some toast?" I asked going over to the chair to sit.

"Yes just one piece.. I'm feeling good today" He said happily moving his hand to tickle Ravens tummy hearing her go into fits of laughter.

I walked over to the counter reaching in to grab the bag of bread tossing it on the table in disgust.

"Its moldy johnny.." I stated calmly wiping the sweat off my forehead because it was very hot in this house.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He said leaving Raven to walking over to look at the disgusting loaf of bread.

"Buy a new loaf?" I suggested watching his face turn from happy to mad in a split second.

"No.. then you simply do not eat until tomorrow I am going out.." He said softly looking back at Raven reaching into the cupboard and handing me 2 ritz crackers in the opened plastic wrapping.

"Are you kidding me?" I said with anger feeling my stomach turn.

I watched as he cornered Raven again giving her a kiss on the lips then turning to face me.

"Go into my bedroom baby" He said loudly still looking at me.

I watched as Raven obeyed hearing a smack of her ass, It made me disturbed watching as he touched her and tease at her.

"Maddy is something wrong we have not really talked since you have arrived? hmm?" He said with a smirk moving his hand down his abs.

"Why are you treating her better than me?" I stated because I simply had enough of it. She got to eat, sleep in his comfy bed and fucking shower.. I am done I want to know why.

He laughed lowly in his throat moving toward me which made me stumble back in fear.

"I like her is that a problem?" He said with a wicked tone to it which made me shiver. He got so close to me that I can feel his breathing on my face.

"No it is not..but" I started to say but then I hid my face.

"But? what? is some one jealous? does someone want attention?" He said sounding like an owner talking to a dog.

"Does someone want to eat?" He said pouting grabbing my cheeks with his hands.

I rolled my eyes getting out of his grip walking over to the living room.

"Does not matter what you want Maddy you live under my rules" He said in the distance.

"not for long.." I whispered feeling an idea come across my mind..

I watched as Raven came from the bathroom in a towel and her hair dripping wet standing in the middle of the living room.

"How come you get to shower?" I yelled throwing my hands up.

She looked at me with wide eyes shrugging her shoulders.

"I do not know there is nothing I can do.." She whispered putting a hand on my shoulder I shrugged it off walking past her to "my bedroom" slamming the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY for no updates usually on the weekends I am busy! : ) I need ideas how should Maddy escape?ENJOY.