Can't Stop Us Now

visiting the broken

Andy moved into the bedroom and bit the corner of his lip. he had to be quiet or else her father would kick him out. The dark haired male could see Cali’s split lip as well as the black and blue bruise on her upper arms from being held down; at least they didn't use the metal handcuffs again. She sat idle on her bed, staring at the poster covered wall. “Cal…” he whispered, approaching her. The girl with her light naturally chestnut colored hair flinched, her dark brown eyes snapping to glance at his icy blue’s. Andy almost flinched from her stare. They had seriously done a number on her, he could tell just from her eyes. “Cali, you can’t let them do this to you anymore.” She simply ignored him, grabbing her teddy bear that Andy had won her a few years ago.

Taking a second just to wach her, Andy shook his head and kneeled at the end of his bed. He opened his backpack and frowned. He didn’t have the things she would need. “You took the morning after pill, right?” Andy asked softly. Cali nodded silently as she held the large and ratty teddy bear to her chest. “Cali,” “Andy, please.” The girl whispered pathetically. “Just make me feel better.” The dark haired boy nodded, and dug through his bag for the pain killers he stole from the local hospital he volunteered at. Handing them to her, she snatched them from him and shoved the bottle into her side dresser. He could see the empty bottle in there for the split second

She glanced at him, fat tears in her eyes. Andy quickly moved in, sweeping her into his arms as she sobbed weakly against his chest, her hands clutching his shirt. “He-he… he made Robin d-do it…” Cali whimpered. “He d-did it twice, A-andy… I hate him!” Andy held her tightly, resting his chin on her head as she sobbed into his chest. This was the part Andy hated most. He hated how broken she was, and how he struggled to find her pieces to put her back. It was like this every time. He’d finally finish putting her back together, and her dick of a father would send his men in to rape her for money.

Cali sat up and hiccupped, wiping her eyes. It was growing late; this was the only time they could see each other. The nineteen year old pecked Andy’s cheek, reaching into the side dresser drawer to pick the full bottle up. “Can you run to the bathroom and grab some water for me? Please?” Andy nodded, got up and went to the bathroom, being extremely careful not to alert her father that he was there. The house was huge. Patrolling the grounds and the main floor were her father’s henchmen; on the second floor there was one guy, and that was the man himself.

“Here, Cali.” Andy said once he was back in her room. He closed the door and locked it, heading over to her bed to give her the glass of water. No matter how much Andy hated picking her up in pieces, he had to give it to the girl; she was a cuddler. Cali swallowed the single heavy dose pill, and slipped under the covers with Andy, resting her head on his chest. Andy held her close, and soon enough he too was falling asleep, wrapped up in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
short little thing, itty bitty update.
again, just a backburner against 'Feel this Moment'.
love you guys. x