Mi Reina

Home

I was sad. We were heading back home and I had to go back to my apartment. Yeah, I don't have a house but an apartment that is fairly big for me and my supplies. Yep, I have a gym in my apartment and I paint on the side. I was always busy at home but this is just a relief for me. We were back home and I immediately went to my car and Batman stopped me and Sera. "Promise to call me." "Swear to God." Sera said, happily. Batman looked at me kinda sad and I sighed while rolling my eyes. I pressed my speed dial number "7" and Batman jumped when her phone rang. "Hello?" "I swear to God." She laughed and hugged us before walking over to Vic. "I'm gonna miss you, sis. Try to get laid." "That's some very unusual words, Jaime. I'll miss you too." I hugged him before hugging Mike, Vic, and finally reaching Tony. We just stood there while everyone went inside. When I saw the door close, I jumped on him and hugged him closer to me. "I'm going to miss you, Tony." I said and moved back a bit from him just to see his face. He looked a bit upset but then a bit, nothing? It really freaked me out. "What's wrong?" "You know you talk in your sleep, right?" I gulped and got off of him, moving a bit away. I only talk in my sleep when I'm nervous. I guess my thoughts got freed. "Uhm, y-yeah?" "I don't know what to actually say to you. But, if you seriously don't want to be with me, you could have said that." Wait, what?! I would never say that! I love Tony more than anything! "I want to be with you! It's just complicated right now." "How?" "Let's just go. I don't want to talk about th-" "How?!" I cringed and got a bit upset. Not sadness but anger. I don't want to fight with him right now. Especially after we just got together. I ran my hands through my hair and looked him in the eyes. "He is in love with me. That's how it's complicated. He loved me since the day we met and you never gave me a second glance until 2 years later and I finally look like fucking Megan Fox! He even proposed to me. If I wasn't reminded of what you said to me and everything he's done for me to make me forget you, I would've said yes. I didn't. I wouldn't even say it to him. You are so damn insecure that I, a recent fat girl who had no chance at love, would leave you fro a controlling, obsessive, clingy guy like Mike?!" I snapped and he just looked like he was upset. Dam this kid. "Sorry." "Whatever. Can i get my hug now?" He smiled and picked me up and spun me around. "I'll miss you." "Miss you too." I said and kissed him before getting put back on the ground. "Ready to go?" Batman asked and I nodded. "See you later." I said and walked off to my car.

The entire ride to our apartment, they kept saying that me and Tony were a good couple. "Please! Batman, you and Vic are all over each other, it's ridiculous. Serenity, you and Mike are always together and lovey-dovey and shit. I can't even hug Tony in front of my own brother and his friend/band mate." I explained and they nodded but Sera gasped happily. "Like Romeo and Juliet! You two are in love but someone is forbidding it so you have to hide your love from society." "What the fuck?!" I said and laughed while I pulled up out side the complex. "Want me to drop you off at home?" I ask Batman while she hopped out. "Actually, this is my complex. Lucky us, right?" I smiled and got out after cutting off the engine. We were walking up the stairs and I literally slapped myself. I lived next to Batman for 4 years! We were all neighbors! "Wow." We said simultaneously before officially walking into out apartments.

I was doing my usual routine. Eating, sleeping, waking up, eating. Just joking, but I was finishing this painting of this guy that lived right above me. His name was Lance. "Are you done yet?" "Stop whining. I just need to get your hair right. I swear, it's like Bill Kaulitz before the whole shaveshaveBam!" I said while he laughed. "Hey Angie, I got a surprise for- holy fuck nuts!" I heard Sera say. I turned around and screamed when I saw Tony, Sera, Mike, Vic, Jaime, and Batman. "My god! You must love men, Angela." Batman joked while Lance checked out the painting. "Love it, babe." "Babe?!" I sighed and pulled Lance by the arm. "Lance is the guy from upstairs. You remember the guy I complained about all the time?" "Oh yeah! The only one who brought guys home every night and- You're gay?! Why? Lord why?!" Sera joked and he chuckled. "Thanks for being my model. Tell your sister I'm ready for her whenever." "Sure thing." He said and walked out, checking out the guys before leaving. I smiled and Sera pushed me. "I can't believe you didn't invite me!" "What happened to calling me?!" Batman jumped in. I laughed. "We're friends. There's something called "Go into your buddies home without knocking". Remember?" They nodded. I sat on the couch, Vic and Tony next to me and they were talking like mad men. "So, what's up?" "Well, we just wanted to tell you that- EVERYONE OUT EXCEPT JAIME AND TONY!" Everybody rushed out, leaving me with Tony by my side and Jaime. It was awkward when I heard Vic yell through the door. "YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM!" I rolled my eyes but felt my stomach clench up. "Tell me what? Are you rich? Can you split it with me?" "No, Jaime." I said and slowly laced my fingers with Tony's. "Me and Tony just started dating." Jaime sighed and sat in the chair that was aside from the TV. He pulled off his shoes and threw them at us. "What the hell did I tell you, Tony?! Did he touch you?!" "No! Well, yes but not that way! I mean we were close to it but no- Why am I telling you?!" He made some fucked up hand gestures before finally giving up. "Fine but I need to know. Tony, you won't hurt her, you won't force her into anything, and you actually love her." "Okay and I do." He said and I smiled at the fact he indirectly said he loved me. "Angie?" "I love him and I know he'll never intentionally hurt me." He nodded and grabbed my boots, pulling them on. "You can keep those." He walked out while strutting. I rolled my eyes and turned to Tony. "Aren't you going?" "I actually want to stay here with you." I mentally awed and hugged him. I felt sorry. Sorry that Mike is still going insane over me, sorry Tony ever had those doubts, and sorry Jaime stole my boots.