Mi Reina

Lost soul

I was bored since I had the day off while everyone else was off doing what they did best. I decided to shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed for who knows what. I was pulling on my blue shorts and white sports bra while pulling on my white sneakers. I heard a knock at the door and jogged to it, only to have Mike in my face. "I thought you were at practice with the guys." "Yeah but Tony asked me to get his phone for him." I nodded and told him where he usually kept it while setting up my weights. "Mike, when do you start- Oh my god! I'm sorry." I said when I hit him with the weight in the stomach. He just shrugged it of like it was nothing and smiled a bit. "I'm fine. Just aim that thing some place else before you kill me." I giggled and put it back on the ground. I didn't realize how close we were until our feet made contact. "Uhm, so, you've, uh-" I stopped when he started kissing me and the wrong part is I kissed him back. I know this is wrong but for some reason, it felt kinda right. Keyword being kinda. I felt him move his hands down to my thighs and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I gasped a bit and moved down and away from him. "Oh my god." I said and he got wide eyed after realizing what happened. "Shit. I'm sorry. I need to go." "Let me go with you." He nodded reluctantly and we left out in awkwardness.

I watched as the guys finished practice and Tony sat next to me. Mike and I agreed to tell them and it's making me feel worst knowing I did this to my boyfriend and best friend. "What's wrong?" He asked while Mike and Serenity sat next to us. I cleared my throat and looked them in the eye before continuing. "Uh, earlier, when you told Mike to get your phone for you, we kinda had a little kiss." I explained and Serenity just flipped. "Are you serious?! You're suppose to be my friend but instead you go around trying to fuck my boyfriend!" "Sera, I-" "Shut up! Are you kidding me?! You know I can't even look at either of you right now." She walked out while Mike chased after her. I looked at Tony who was laughing a bit. "So, you really thought it'd be smart to try to sleep with my friend?" "I didn't tr-" "You did, Angela. You just told me. I guess you don't care, right?" He sighed and stood up. I tried following him but he just seemed to disappear. Mike came back and ran his hand down his face. "She left before I can talk to her." "Tony did too. They didn't even let us explain anything." I groaned and sat down. They can't honestly believe I tried to have sex with Mike. I mean, he's him and I'm me. That would be insane.

I was still trying to figure out where Tony and Serenity were. They haven't called or texted us and I was starting to get worried. I thanked Mike for dropping me off and walked into my apartment to see Serenity and Tony sitting there, looking too pleased with themselves. "Where have you been?!" Serenity just grinned wider and fixed some of her hair. "Now we're even." "What do you mean even?" I asked, skeptically. They looked guilty yet so comforted. She stood up and faced me and looked back at Tony who was practically glaring at me. "You know, even. You slept with my boyfriend, I slept with yours." I gasped and looked between them. They had sex?! And here out of all places. I felt a bit sad but not as much as I was mad. "Where exactly?" "Here. On the couch." She smiled innocently before I punched her. Yeah, I was that mad. "We didn't have sex! We only kissed but you decided to play kindergarten and have sex with MY boyfriend in the place I live! I hate you, Serenity and I hate how damn childish you have to be!" She looked at me and I saw the defeat and hurt in her eyes but mostly sorrow. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry, Ange-" "Save it and just get out." She tried to hug me but I moved and watched her leave . "Angela, are you-" "Get out! I don't want to see you, hear from you, think of you, be around you, or even hear your name. I want you to leave me alone for good." He sighed and got closer to me but I pushed him and moved towards the door. "I'm sorry." "Bullshit. You could've talked to me but instead you go behind my back with my best friend and fuck each other. Now I know who not to trust." I said sadly and pushed him from the door, closing and locking it before completely losing it. I can't believe they'd actually do that. I can't even think straight right now, that's how bad it hurts. I got up, even while Tony was banging on the door asking me to open it, and walked to my room. I crawled in bed and cried myself to sleep. I feel like I just died and the devil's playing with my lost soul.