Mi Reina

Wars are made and worlds are torn

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body into his. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Like, I know he doesn't love me and that's all I really wanted from him. Was love. Whether it was sisterly love or what, I would've took it. I guess my desperateness caught up with me again. I pushed him a bit and got up. "So that was fun for, a minute? But I guess I have to go and, uhm, breath?" I shrugged and rushed out of the room. "Angela." I kept running until I got tackled to the ground. "Fuck biscuits!" I yelled while Tony grabbed my legs. "No! Get off my legs!" "No!" I grabbed onto the ground while he kept trying to flip me around. "Don't touch me!" "I can if I want to. You touched me." "Because I was being stupid!" I kicked his hands away and crawled into my room. I locked the door and sat on the floor. I hate that I love that bastard. "Angela, open the door!" "Besi mi culo, perra! (Translate: Kiss my ass, bitch)" I yelled at him while picking up a hard covered book. "Sé Español también y tú eres el único ser puta. (Translate: I know Spanish too and you're the one being a bitch)" I rolled my eyes and slowly unlocked the door. "Fine, come in." He opened the door and I slapped him in the head with the book. "What the hell?!" "West side, bitch!" I ran down the steps, tripping over my own feet. "I'll kill you." "Catch me first." I said and slipped on a shirt. "Who the fuck put this here?!" I screamed before getting tackled.

"Eat it, Turtle!" I yelled and threw milk on him. "Suck it, Preciado!" I was hit with some cereal. I saw the kitchen and mentally cursed. It was a mess. Even the living room. Man, we screwed up. "Whoa, we just messed up this entire house." I said and he shrugged. Really Tony, really? "Let Mike do it. Or Vic, I want to see the look on his face." That would be funny. "Okay. Pass me those cherries." He tossed me the jar and I caught it like a boss. We went into the living room and sat on the messed up sofa. "Try to take this cherry from my mouth without using your hands." He said and placed it in between his lips and teeth. I thought for a moment. How can I get it without my hands? I smirked while leaning down. I pulled off my sock and put it in his face. "Ew! No!" "I'm not using my hand! It's not cheating!" I laughed while he slapped my foot repeatedly. "Hey sis, I- What the hell? You had a war without me?!" Jaime yelled and pouted, making me smile. "Join in. You too." I pointed to Mike and Vic. They smiled and jumped onto the couch. "Wait! Close my jar of cherries before I beat you in the face with a shoe." I said and closed the jar. I sighed happily and pushed Vic. "Bring it!"

I crawled to my own corner and looked at the living room. We fucked up bad. I lost Mike, Jaime's some place in hiding, Vic's lying on the couch sleeping "I think", and Tony's staring at me from the other side of the room. "You think we should make an alliance? Get Jaime and possibly Mike?" He nodded and I got up slowly. We were creeping through the entire house, unable to find them. Where the hell did they go- "Ambush!" I screamed when they sprayed water on us. "Come on! In the house though?!" They high-fived and I rolled my eyes. "Okay, because Angela is the guest, she must clean our wonderful home." "What?! Tony has to, too." I said back and they nodded. "Okay. Well, be outside, enjoying life and the things we do have while you stay inside and cry, mixing your tears with the mop water." He walked off and I flipped him off. Bitch.